Catalina & Big Sur Nightmare (Solved)

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know why the knobs with assigned functions such as Pan or Tune are not centered when opening?
808 TUNE-min.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:55 pm Does anyone know why the knobs with assigned functions such as Pan or Tune are not centered when opening?

808 TUNE-min.PNG
Did you check your knob image strip?
Mine working ok... :roll:

Digital coconut wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:14 pm
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:55 pm Does anyone know why the knobs with assigned functions such as Pan or Tune are not centered when opening?

808 TUNE-min.PNG
You are right, it is because of the number of frames, in the image above it has 51, if I export to 64 or 128 if it is in the center
ANIMATION STRIP-min.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:56 am
Digital coconut wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:14 pm

808 TUNE-min.PNG
You are right, it is because of the number of frames, in the image above it has 51, if I export to 64 or 128 if it is in the center

ANIMATION STRIP-min.PNG
First time I discover a problem related to a plugin
8)

Since a few days all plugins in Maize are automatically exported in 2.8.3, right?
The problem I found with this version is that the DAW crashes when you remove the plugin and open it again.
There should be an option to select the export version because the new ones usually have some problem (I mean, it's ok that they have problems because they are being tested, but to release/update a plugin we need the latest stable version)

zaksound wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:51 pm Since a few days all plugins in Maize are automatically exported in 2.8.3, right?
The problem I found with this version is that the DAW crashes when you remove the plugin and open it again.
There should be an option to select the export version because the new ones usually have some problem (I mean, it's ok that they have problems because they are being tested, but to release/update a plugin we need the latest stable version)

Which daw do you use ?

FL Studio and Ableton (Tried in macOS M1 and Windows 10). Perhaps the problem is that the instrument (.mse) is on 2.8.2 and the plugin (VST/AU) is on 2.8.3.

zaksound wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:33 pm FL Studio and Ableton (Tried in macOS M1 and Windows 10). Perhaps the problem is that the instrument (.mse) is on 2.8.2 and the plugin (VST/AU) is on 2.8.3.
Maybe, but you could try make the instrument in 2.8.3 and check the thing... :o

Digital coconut wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:58 pm
zaksound wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:33 pm FL Studio and Ableton (Tried in macOS M1 and Windows 10). Perhaps the problem is that the instrument (.mse) is on 2.8.2 and the plugin (VST/AU) is on 2.8.3.
It is not available yet. But I guess it will be available soon :)

zaksound wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:09 pm
Digital coconut wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:58 pm
It is not available yet. But I guess it will be available soon :)
MuzikMan will solve that problem for us.
:phones:

Wow, after 2 years my VST works on MacOS :o :hyper: :D . Thx Xiang :D :D

Yep, the new 2.8.3 is working perfect (tested on Mac M1 and Windows 10 with Ableton and FL Studio). Thank you very much Xiang for the development and MusikMan for your work :)

:clap:

Hello, it seems that the parameters that were previously automatable such as filter, adsr, glide, reverb etc.. now they can no longer be automated.
Has anyone else been able to verify this?

QuietMusic wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:08 pm Hello, it seems that the parameters that were previously automatable such as filter, adsr, glide, reverb etc.. now they can no longer be automated.
Has anyone else been able to verify this?
I tested version 2.8.3 of Maize on Ableton 11.1.1, FL Studio 20.9.1 and Reaper 6.53 and they work great (macOS Monterey). In fact, with past versions not all the parameters appeared in Ableton and now they do.

Edit: Oh wait, only the AU version works on macOS. The VST3 version shows the parameters but don't work. And I just tried quickly on Windows and VST3 doesn't work either.

Return to “Maizesoft”