Toned-MAX upgrade from Lithium/DynoHLP

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The next version of Toned-MAX is coming. I have added a form for any T-Chain Lithium or DynoHLP owner to upgrade to Toned-MAX for 75% off. The new version will have the the features of both T-Chain modules, plus all of the other features of Toned-MAX. Please enter the information HERE.

Looking forward to the upcoming version and thank you for the charitable work you do parallel to developing great plugins, like the current sale that benefits people who suffer from cancer or your previous action!

I really enjoy using Toned-MAX so far (bought during the Winter Sale). Before When I saw screenshots I felt a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of parameters on the interface, but while using it everything actually did make sense immediately and it's quite straightforward to use!

The dynamic settings (treshold, attack, release) are set on a master level and can not be individually changed for each node that uses the dynamic option, right? So you can have multiple dynamic nodes, but they all use the same timing constants?

An issue I found when using multiple nodes that have the dynamic option activated: when closing a project and reopening it, the plugin does not
properly recall the dynamic option activated on any node that uses it other than the first one. The nodes are all there, but the dynamic option is only activated on the first node that uses it after recall.

One feature idea: an option to set different oversampling rates / modes during realtime processing and offline rendering, so that it's not necessary to increase oversampling mode when "bouncing". Klanghelm's plugins do it that way and it's very comfortable to have.

(I'm using the VST3 version of Toned-MAX v2.0.6 in Ableton 10.1 Windows 64 bit)

P.S. I hope it's okay to report issues here, I did not find a dedicated thread. Otherwise let me know what procedure of reporting issues works best for you.

You are correct about the dynamic EQ section. It works on the full range of the signal (the attack, release, and threshold). It is not as flexible as a full-featured dynamic EQ; however, in practice, I find it almost just a useful.

I will look into the problem with recalling settings. I haven't seen the issue, but it might be specific to the VST3 format.

I can also look at the offline rendering settings. Previously, I did look into this and found that only a small number of DAWs correctly notified the plugin of offline rendering. Things might have improved since then, because I did look at this a few years ago.

Thanks for the suggestions and letting me know about the bug.

Thanks.

About the offline rendering: Tony Frenzel of Klanghelm does this too in his products (eg DC8C v3) and he uses the same framework as you do. Maybe you can ask him (very friendly and helpful guy) if there are any questions regarding this.

Return to “LVC-Audio”