Linux : Tracktion plugins (retromod, waverazor) crash in all my DAWs [Bitwig/Ardour/Mixbus/Waveform]

Discussion about: tracktion.com
polk8
KVRer
1 posts since 16 Jan, 2020

Post Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:05 pm

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi all,

Since some days, i'm unable to use tracktion plugins (Waverazor LE, Retromod Fat, Retromod 106) in Harrison, Ardour and Bitwig...
Here are the messages from the DAWs

Bitwig :

Code: Select all (#)

Could not load plugin
Plugin host died: Could not read async reply: End of stream
My plugin hosting mode was on "By manufacturer", i was unable to load every project with Retromod inside, Bitwig was just stucked.
I changed plugin hosting mode to "Individually" and it capable to load everything but Tracktion plugins.

Ardour & Harrison :

Code: Select all (#)

Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)
... And the DAW crashes immediately.

I even downloaded evaluation version of Waveform, everything works very well but not Tracktion plugins too...

I tried to reinstall Tracktion plugin, replace the .so file etc... but nothing seems to change.
I did no major update since some days. I'm on Ubuntu Studio 19.10

Does someone have an idea how to solve this problem? Does someone know the support mail of Tracktion ?

exponent1
KVRist
313 posts since 10 Nov, 2018

Re: Linux : Tracktion plugins (retromod, waverazor) crash in all my DAWs [Bitwig/Ardour/Mixbus/Waveform]

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:19 am

polk8 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:05 pm
Does someone know the support mail of Tracktion ?
https://tracktion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Return to “Tracktion”