SN4RE Drum Virtual Instrument

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Big Tick cuttin sick.

Maybe you've answered this before, but why not continue the name Big Tick?
What is the story behind 2getheraudio?
If there's a blog page you can save time by linking me to that's cool.
Did Qubiq stem from Big Tick?

Anyways, thaks for all the awesome new tools. Cheese machine is LUSHHH
This snare module is possibly the best so far though. I've been waiting for ages for something like this.

sqigls wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 pm Big Tick cuttin sick.

Maybe you've answered this before, but why not continue the name Big Tick?
What is the story behind 2getheraudio?
If there's a blog page you can save time by linking me to that's cool.
Did Qubiq stem from Big Tick?

Anyways, thaks for all the awesome new tools. Cheese machine is LUSHHH
This snare module is possibly the best so far though. I've been waiting for ages for something like this.
Thanks ! This should answer your questions: https://www.qubiqaudio.com/about-us

I'm industrial so I paid the "industry" price. Big Tick, any friend of yours is a friend of mine too — been wanting to support your efforts since getting a bargain on Rhino several kiloyonks ago.

Thanks Meffy !

Hello!
I need to report SN4RE using extreme amounts of CPU.
twice now i've opened SN4RE in a track at early stages only to realise that it's using more than half my CPU.
I don't know for sure if it gradually starts using more juice progressively over time or i just haven't noticed upon loading the plugin. There is also some CPU spiking.

Cubase 9.5, OSX 10.14.6, MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

3 months and no dice?
Has anyone else reported excessive CPU usage?

sqigls wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:54 pm Hello!
twice now i've opened SN4RE in a track at early stages only to realise that it's using more than half my CPU.
I don't know for sure if it gradually starts using more juice progressively over time or i just haven't noticed upon loading the plugin. There is also some CPU spiking.

Cubase 9.5, OSX 10.14.6, MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Hi. We haven't had any reports like this so it's hard to say exactly what's going on. We'll take a look though with your particular configuration and see if we can repeat what you're reporting. You may want to shoot us a support ticket also as we check those more frequently than KVR. Here's the link for that. https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/

2getheraudio wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi. We haven't had any reports like this so it's hard to say exactly what's going on. We'll take a look though with your particular configuration and see if we can repeat what you're reporting. You may want to shoot us a support ticket also as we check those more frequently than KVR. Here's the link for that. https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/
Hello again. So we ran some tests yesterday on this issue and don't see any unusual CPU usage. Actually the CPU usage is quite low. Again, feel free to send us a support ticket and we can try to look more closely at what might be going on with your setup. Thanks.

hi. please tell me, did the developers somehow solve your issue with the CPU? since I have the same Mac 10.12

no, i just stopped using it, i will send a support email asap.
it's seriously high cpu tax, like a memory leak type of effect... after a few minutes it almost maxes out

sqigls wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:11 am no, i just stopped using it, i will send a support email asap.
it's seriously high cpu tax, like a memory leak type of effect... after a few minutes it almost maxes out
thank you for the answer
the fact is that I wrote to them, but there is no answer... I have one station takes 70% of the CPU. This is the first time I've seen this.

still no reply in email nor here...
quite frustrating i cannot use this plugin.

alive?
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Return to “2getheraudio”