Arturia Released FX Collection Including 2 New Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How’s the CPU usage on the ‘verbs? As much as I loved FF Pro-R, it was way too CPU heavy for me on my old machine.

@DJMaytag the Intensity near to zero.

Dat reverb, intensity, is getting a lot of playing time over here. What a fun and lush reverb. Love it

Damn. I don't really need all of those, especially the pre-amps but it simply doesn't make sense getting them individually.

Hard to resist :(
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Is the spring reverb based on convolution impulses like the Plate reverb? Or totally algorithmic?

antic604 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:20 pm Damn. I don't really need all of those, especially the pre-amps but it simply doesn't make sense getting them individually.

Hard to resist :(
I don't need any of them at all .. still hard to resist. :ud:

Come on guys, We can NEVER say we have "enough" FX... :wink:

It wasn't true when we had to buy the hardware, why would it be now that we just need to install another pack of plug-ins?
Fernando (FMR)

How are these compared to the Soundtoys equivalents?

i decided to pass on this. got too many effects and am relying on the included ones in Cubase Pro most of the time anyways. I think I will just stick to Arturia for vintage synth VSTs.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I think the delays and filters are outstanding - the rest is standard from the collection, especially the comps

sacer wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:08 pm I think the delays and filters are outstanding - the rest is standard from the collection, especially the comps
Delays ? hm.. need will check. 8)

The more futuristic delay - not the BBD or RE-201 clone, can't remember the name at the moment - is fantastic with the envelope follower and LFO.

The spring reverb is amazing but the cpu consumption is way to high imo.

Damn, tried all three delay-s demos, really not a bad. :x
miloszz wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:09 pm The more futuristic delay - not the BBD or RE-201 clone, can't remember the name at the moment - is fantastic with the envelope follower and LFO.
Yep Eternity, exactly what (and in what) liked too heh.

Liked as well Matrix filter, because presence of "Limit Resonance" button (because it can be disabled) and gives beautiful active self oscillation. Damn it near to last brick in difficult resisting to grab bundle.
Why not 99 for v7 suckers ehh.

Return to “Effects”