Plugin Alliance $249 voucher [SOLD]

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Sindikhate
KVRist
123 posts since 26 Jun, 2016 from London, UK / Hanover, Germany

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:19 am

Insanelysane wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:02 am
Sindikhate wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm
Insanelysane wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm
Before anyone tries to tell you different ...
PA FAQ wrote:Can I sell my voucher or gift it to somebody?
Yes! You may pass on or even sell this voucher to somebody else. Please note that the voucher can only be used 1x, so you can only give it to one person.
:)
Nice one, thanks for clarifying. PA have lost their minds doing this, they will be losing out on potential buys when customers pay back to subscribers and they both score cheap.

Will be interesting to see where the market goes with these voucher resale values - Id probably buy it for around $100 if you decide to lower your price.
100? It is such a lowball, which has started to be the norm lately here regarding offers. The point is you can use this during a Mega Sale....
I have mine up for 200. You could buy plugins for 250 on mega sale and flip them for 350/400. So paying 175 200 for the 250 voucher is a good price.
What I dont understand is why you didnt take the $180 when you had the chance, how tightly do you feel you need to hold onto a solid $200 to feel you got your worth? PA essentially gifted you that money, making your subscription possibly free if you bought it for $179 like lots did.

Anyway, please do let us know how much you sell it for, Id love to know.

Free bump.
I did not like or trust the guy is the reason. It is different selling to someone here who has an account for years and feedback for $150 and different to some strange dude, with a seemingly fake account on facebook. If someone I like from here offered me $150 and I felt good that moment I may have sold it for that price. I value the voucher at $200 because you can buy anything you want at a MEGA SALE, without the hassle/time waste to chase plugins left and right, waiting for transfer, paying transfer fees etc.

Some more important points,

1) You do not need a minimum amount to spend in order to use the voucher.

2) PA allows transfer of the voucher so no funny business or fear that the voucher you just got from someone might get deactivated (Never happened I know, but some people had that fear in the beginning). I never sold my other vouchers and I would not sell this one if it was not allowed.

3) And the most important which totally increases the value of the voucher :

THE VOUCHER IS APPLIED PRE-TAX!!!! So if you buy plugins that total $250 you save another 20%. If you normally buy something for $250 you add another $50 to that which brings it to $300! So effectively it is a $300 voucher...

Tax is different for each country. Some are at 25% even.
Last edited by Sindikhate on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sindikhate
KVRist

Re: Plugin Alliance $249 voucher

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:24 am

Here you can see the example of the TAX added while by spending up to $250 with the voucher you do not pay tax. On top of it you have dynamic discounts on the website. So on a MEGA SALE you will get much more for your money with the voucher than scavenging for individual plugins left and right and having to pay transfer fee for them.
shhds.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Insanelysane
KVRist
427 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 am

Ouch, do you guys really get stung that hard everytime with VAT? thats a terrible extra amount to have to pay on larger purchases.. sorry to hear. Where I live in Australia there is a GST tax but almost all international plugin vendors dont have it factored as an additional cost in the final sale.

Best of luck with what you do end up selling it for. I think $150 is going to be a healthy upper middle offer, thats still a lot of money. The next few days will tell what people pay.

I think this was a crazy move by PA and I have no idea how they think this'll benefit them, it only seems to give money back directly to their customers (customers who were already committed to the subscription plan, who will benefit greatly and take money essentially OUT of PA's pockets to refill their own). Weird move, to me.

Sindikhate
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 am

Yes! Very weird move indeed. I think they just want people to love them again even though all the bullying they got was totally unjustified if you ask me.

becseigy
KVRist
134 posts since 31 May, 2018

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 am

Insanelysane wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 am
Ouch, do you guys really get stung that hard everytime with VAT? thats a terrible extra amount to have to pay on larger purchases.. sorry to hear. Where I live in Australia there is a GST tax but almost all international plugin vendors dont have it factored as an additional cost in the final sale.
For me the VAT is 27% extra (I did the math and I never buy directly from that companies :) ).
There are some companies and shops (PA, IK Multimedia, etc.; Pluginboutique) where must pay this extra cost, and there are others (e.g. Waves, Steinberg, etc.; JRR Shop, Everyplugin) where don't.

Plus while this companies collect the money after VAT, your country sees nothing of it because it is not taxed here (to avoid double taxation).

Everyone decides where to buy...

Sindikhate
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:46 am

becseigy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 am
Insanelysane wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 am
For me the VAT is 27% extra (I did the math and I never buy directly from that companies :) ).
There are some companies and shops (PA, IK Multimedia, etc.; Pluginboutique) where must pay this extra cost, and there are others (e.g. Waves, Steinberg, etc.; JRR Shop, Everyplugin) where don't.

Plus while this companies collect the money after VAT, your country sees nothing of it because it is not taxed here (to avoid double taxation).

Everyone decides where to buy...
So now you can understand why this is not a mere $100 bucks voucher...

becseigy
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:55 am

Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:46 am
So now you can understand why his is not a mere $100 bucks voucher...
I don't want to add more to that. Everything is worth what the market gives for it.
One or two weeks (months) and everyone will be smarter.

Beer offer still standing.

Sindikhate
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am

You can buy these 2 comps on a sale with the $250 voucher, among other stuff and easily flip them for over $150... which just proves that I was right earlier and was not "too optimistic". You are just trying to influence people to drop prices ridiculously low so you can serve your needs.
wffwfwf.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansR83
KVRist
50 posts since 27 Jul, 2018

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 am

Wow, upon my return I see my topic got hijacked AF :hihi: :hihi:
But, anyone interested?

becseigy
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 am

Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am
You can buy these 2 comps on a sale with the $250 voucher, among other stuff and easily flip them for over $150... which just proves that I was right earlier and was not "too optimistic". You are just trying to influence people to drop prices ridiculously low so you can serve your needs.
I said i don't wanna continue but please stop distribute your bullshit.
Try selling these consoles here for 150 $. Good luck. Maybe that business works well on facebook in Vietnam, but see the prices here on KVR.
Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am
You are just trying to influence people to drop prices ridiculously low so you can serve your needs.
I'm selling my unwanted PA plugins, my needs the high prices :hyper: :hyper: ,
And I don't wanna buy more, because I own the plugins what I need from PA. (However, you see, I like some PA plugin :) )

I'm just asking you again please stop it. How I said earlier, time will decide.

PS:
For everyone who want buy this Shadow Hills Mastering compressor for 69.99 $:
SH-MC-6999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends February 15 - 11:59 pm - California Time (PST)

Don't Wait for the MEGAsale!

Sindikhate
KVRist

Re: Plugin Alliance $249 voucher -> 150 EUR

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am

Keep trolling!
And I said consoles and other recent and hyped releases ;) :clown: :clown:

becseigy
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 am

The offer is valid.

Sindikhate
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:25 am

becseigy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 am
The offer is valid.
You are selling bx rockrack for $28 (plus fee)... :clap: :clap:

becseigy
KVRist

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:27 am

Sindikhate wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:25 am

You are selling bx rockrack for $28 (plus fee)... :clap: :clap:
Would you be interested in? You can bargain with me. :love:

thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
25993 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:03 pm

HansR83 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 am
Wow, upon my return I see my topic got hijacked AF :hihi: :hihi:
But, anyone interested?
Insanelysane wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm
Id probably buy it for around $100 if you decide to lower your price.
:P

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”