A humble app idea

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bitwig GridPlayer for iOS

AUv3 app that allows you to load Bitwig Grid synth and FX patches. No editing. Just playing. Combined with a user library maintained on Bitwig’s site.

Can charge $10 for the app and I bet it would help sell plenty of copies of Bitwig too. I’d buy it at least :)

Honesty id rather see a TouchOSC style app developed by the bitwig team that lets Ipad / iphone users set up their own touch controllers.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm Honesty id rather see a TouchOSC style app developed by the bitwig team that lets Ipad / iphone users set up their own touch controllers.
This. But only if it works on android, too.

I think Android is a much more difficult platform to develop audio apps on than iOS. It has still barely developed as an audio platform, despite there being so many more developers for the platform than iOS, so I think an Android version is highly unlikely.

TouchOsc for Android itself hasn't been updated since 2018 and is in need of a serious update, it's virtually useless with current Android OS.
A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians. - FZ

shhhhh, don't distract them. :D
-JH

V0RT3X wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm Honesty id rather see a TouchOSC style app developed by the bitwig team that lets Ipad / iphone users set up their own touch controllers.
TouchOSC allows that already. With Moos we have OSC support for Bitwig as well.
The big problem with OSC is, that there are too may points of failure. That IP port setting is a PITA...
But if you want it, you can start right away...

Return to “Bitwig”