Fake By PanosK

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:42 am

Need to sing it better for sure but tell me how you like it so far.

https://soundcloud.com/panos-kostagiann ... -by-panosk

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
18462 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:16 am

It has potential. Let us know when it's finished.

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:16 am

wagtunes wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:16 am
It has potential. Let us know when it's finished.

Thanks for listening,will do when its ready

empphryio
KVRist
121 posts since 14 Apr, 2019

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:23 pm

I understand the sentiment quite well. Yet it sounds hateful. For that sentiment I think it would be good if the music/vocals sounded heavy/dark/menacing or had some humor. As is doesn't quite work for me.

You should go listen and comment on at least two other songs in the cafe now since two people so far did so for you.

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:46 pm

empphryio wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:23 pm
I understand the sentiment quite well. Yet it sounds hateful. For that sentiment I think it would be good if the music/vocals sounded heavy/dark/menacing or had some humor. As is doesn't quite work for me.

You should go listen and comment on at least two other songs in the cafe now since two people so far did so for you.
This is a one take only, i will make it better your tips noted.Of course i am going to listen to other peoples songs and comment its just that i dont have much time these days and i am very new to this forum so be patient with me

User avatar
Bansaw
KVRian
969 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Would like to hear the final version.
At the moment, it needs enhancing in terms of melodic variety and arranging better.
Anyway, it has potential. Always interested to hear a retro number.

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:50 am

Bansaw wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Would like to hear the final version.
At the moment, it needs enhancing in terms of melodic variety and arranging better.
Anyway, it has potential. Always interested to hear a retro number.
Thanks for listening.Can you help me find songs of people that comment on my songs?I dont know this forum software and when i go on a user profile and try to find their forum topics it shows me everything they posted.How to find only the songs?

User avatar
Bansaw
KVRian
969 posts since 19 Aug, 2008

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:26 am

noylis wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:50 am
Thanks for listening.Can you help me find songs of people that comment on my songs?I dont know this forum software and when i go on a user profile and try to find their forum topics it shows me everything they posted.How to find only the songs?
Generally, people have a link to their Soundlcoud page in their signature, so you can listen to their songs.
There are people (like me) who post their songs to this forum to get feedback, but for that you do have to search through their post history.

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
18462 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:29 am

noylis wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:50 am
Bansaw wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Would like to hear the final version.
At the moment, it needs enhancing in terms of melodic variety and arranging better.
Anyway, it has potential. Always interested to hear a retro number.
Thanks for listening.Can you help me find songs of people that comment on my songs?I dont know this forum software and when i go on a user profile and try to find their forum topics it shows me everything they posted.How to find only the songs?
Here is my thread that I started in this forum. It has all my songs in one place so they're easy to find. I wish more people did this so that we wouldn't have 50 threads by one person. Makes it hard to find things.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=501125

User avatar
htcnext2
KVRist
395 posts since 3 Jul, 2017 from Austria

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 am

Great track! The vocals reminded me somewhat of seventies rock all time favorites, but not bad. The synths come in quite strange, as a break to gorgeous singing. Eventually, the rhythm beats it all..nicely done - with a certain lop sided speciality.. thumbs

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:24 am

wagtunes wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:29 am
noylis wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:50 am
Bansaw wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Would like to hear the final version.
At the moment, it needs enhancing in terms of melodic variety and arranging better.
Anyway, it has potential. Always interested to hear a retro number.
Thanks for listening.Can you help me find songs of people that comment on my songs?I dont know this forum software and when i go on a user profile and try to find their forum topics it shows me everything they posted.How to find only the songs?
Here is my thread that I started in this forum. It has all my songs in one place so they're easy to find. I wish more people did this so that we wouldn't have 50 threads by one person. Makes it hard to find things.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=501125
Maybe we could talk to the forum moderators so they will pin a warning on top so that people know and use only one thread for the music they post.Also this forum software sucks big time i dont even get notifications on the reply's you did,how am i suppose to know if someone replied,i must remember every time were i posted a comment?Discuss is the way to go

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:25 am

htcnext2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 am
Great track! The vocals reminded me somewhat of seventies rock all time favorites, but not bad. The synths come in quite strange, as a break to gorgeous singing. Eventually, the rhythm beats it all..nicely done - with a certain lop sided speciality.. thumbs
Thank you for your kind words

sososo
KVRer
7 posts since 10 Mar, 2020

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:41 am

I like your approach instrumentation needs some love deeper more aggressive maybe. And it will be interesting to hear if you sample or slice your singing send it thru granular, delays, hall Formant shift etc. create variations or fx sounds also rhythmic elements with it.

noylis
KVRist
41 posts since 26 Nov, 2009

Re: Fake By PanosK

Post Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:44 am

sososo wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:41 am
I like your approach instrumentation needs some love deeper more aggressive maybe. And it will be interesting to hear if you sample or slice your singing send it thru granular, delays, hall Formant shift etc. create variations or fx sounds also rhythmic elements with it.
Thanks for listening.It is really difficult for me to progress my songs further cause I really don't know the tricks used by more advanced users.Its been only a year or so that I took music production seriously and I am 40 years old . I don't have any music background and do things by ear ,but thank God for the internet,we can learn anything.

Return to “Music Cafe”