The day free speech died [Cinematic] ... feedback welcome...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My latest orchestral-cinematic track.
Ominous and uncomfortable, - the day free speech died.
Albion One, EastWest brass, Spitfire LCO textures, Requiem Light choir.
Feedback welcome...
https://soundcloud.com/bansaw-843690132 ... peech-died
Last edited by Bansaw on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now THIS is great stuff. If you're not doing some kind of video scoring, even if it's for some guy walking his dog on the boardwalk, you should.

Two :tu: :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:38 pm Now THIS is great stuff. If you're not doing some kind of video scoring, even if it's for some guy walking his dog on the boardwalk, you should.
Two :tu: :tu:
Thanks Wags, appreciate it. First time I've earned a double-thumb!

A very hopeful, yet eerily tune. Playful melodic intermezzo’s that make for a well balanced song.

I’ll second wag’s comment on a video score. Perhaps a more animated sketched storey would befit.

mystahr wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:36 pm A very hopeful, yet eerily tune. Playful melodic intermezzo’s that make for a well balanced song.
I’ll second wag’s comment on a video score. Perhaps a more animated sketched storey would befit.
thanks mystahr for the listen and comment. I must confess I had to lookup what "intermezzo" meant!

Bansaw,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: right off the bat it gave me goosebumps, and my goosebumps never lie! Every thing sounds very realistic. This would make very good movie filmtrack music. Might give Hans Zimmer a run for his money. Excellent sound quality all around. Glad it did not get too discordant, just enough to build some tension. Very good job! Three thumbs up (need to borrow one from my wife)! :) :) :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Great composition. Well done dynamic arrangement and mix. Sounds good!

Thanks @markkuja for the listen and the feedback. :tu:
And thanks @aaron for reciprocating too. A treble-thumb outdoes Wagtunes double-thumb! ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”