Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

That was how it was explained to me. Existing customers. 90% off one single plugin, but not off bundles.

Vortifex wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:31 am So if own a plugin already I can request a 90% off voucher for another one?
Basically yes, but the idea behind that was to get the whole bundle in order to maximize the donation.
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

Just to make this clear:
1.) We offer the STAYHOME Bundle, which is the All Bundle at 90% discount
2.) We offer an upgrade path to the STAYHOME Bundle, where the intention is to fill up the licenses to have all plugins
3.) Single products can also be bought with that STAYHOME upgrade, but it is not the original intention.
4.) Don't use any voucher code on top of the STAYHOME bundle
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

Great sale, how do I go about buying exVAT? There's no option to enter my VAT number during the checkout process...

lumcas wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 pm Great sale, how do I go about buying exVAT? There's no option to enter my VAT number during the checkout process...
We are not able to set VAT off for business purchase - but you shout always be able to get VAT back from the respective tax authorities. Right? At least, that's how it is working in the EU.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

BlackRooster wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 pm
lumcas wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 pm Great sale, how do I go about buying exVAT? There's no option to enter my VAT number during the checkout process...
We are not able to set VAT off for business purchase - but you shout always be able to get VAT back from the respective tax authorities. Right? At least, that's how it is working in the EU.
Right, but not worth the hassle. Usually I can deduct VAT immediately at the time of my purchase, and not only at some large web stores. Ever heard of Fuse Audio?:-) They simply use Share-it - Digital River. You (and Arturia) are rather an exception in this regard. Right? Thanks for your answer anyway.

lumcas wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm
Right, but not worth the hassle. Usually I can deduct VAT immediately at the time of my purchase, and not only at some large web stores. Ever heard of Fuse Audio?:-) They simply use Share-it - Digital River. You (and Arturia) are rather an exception in this regard. Right? Thanks for your answer anyway.
Right! It does seem a little unprofessional not being able to exclude VAT from purchasers who are entitled to VAT exemption. It’s a total hassle to get the VAT back from our respective tax authorities.
There is absolutely NO reason in not implementing VAT exemption, smaller companies don’t seem to have a problem so why should you. This is one reason why I don’t purchase things from these companies as It seems either a little arrogant or a little lazy.

I understand your concerns and we are working on a solution for this. Our shop is handcrafted and not capable of validating your VAT ID and determine a qualified business purchase - besides that, we are offering final prices including VAT, so the net is based on your region, which would also make this problematic (as we don't have one net as a basis for calculation). Bashing us with the comparison to other companies is not exactly helpful - I know the competition.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

kelvyn wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:54 pm
Right! It does seem a little unprofessional not being able to exclude VAT from purchasers who are entitled to VAT exemption. It’s a total hassle to get the VAT back from our respective tax authorities.
There is absolutely NO reason in not implementing VAT exemption, smaller companies don’t seem to have a problem so why should you. This is one reason why I don’t purchase things from these companies as It seems either a little arrogant or a little lazy.
1.) You are right, this is unprofessional and I am at a point, where it is a huge hassle for me to implement a proper solution, while running support, development, marketing and everything at a time. But I agree - it is a a feature, that is right on top of the list!
2.) There is a reason in not implementing VAT exemption at every point in the past from the shop implementation on -- it is the technical boundaries with programming a work around or even including a third party solution, that is stable enough and capable of running our licensing system. I know, everyone else is doing better, and of course, you can choose to go with everyone else's products, if that is what you are looking for.
3.) I am not arrogant, and I am not lazy. Thank you!

Again: I am working on it, besides many other things that are important as well!
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

BlackRooster wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:59 am 3.) Single products can also be bought with that STAYHOME upgrade, but it is not the original intention.
Sorry, but could you clarify this a bit more. Am I right to understand, buying individual plugins with the STAYHOME code although would be technically possible, would go against your intention and would be considered fraudulent?
Thank you.

BlackRooster wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm
1.) You are right, this is unprofessional and I am at a point, where it is a huge hassle for me to implement a proper solution, while running support, development, marketing and everything at a time. But I agree - it is a a feature, that is right on top of the list!
2.) There is a reason in not implementing VAT exemption at every point in the past from the shop implementation on -- it is the technical boundaries with programming a work around or even including a third party solution, that is stable enough and capable of running our licensing system. I know, everyone else is doing better, and of course, you can choose to go with everyone else's products, if that is what you are looking for.

Again: I am working on it, besides many other things that are important as well!
Oops! Sorry about the ‘Arrogant and lazy’. Having a little two week Corola isolation hissy fit. Excuse me!

Scarlet Pumpernickel wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:06 pm
BlackRooster wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:59 am 3.) Single products can also be bought with that STAYHOME upgrade, but it is not the original intention.
Sorry, but could you clarify this a bit more. Am I right to understand, buying individual plugins with the STAYHOME code although would be technically possible, would go against your intention and would be considered fraudulent?
Thank you.
Please: We are promoting a bundle here and the corresponding upgrade path to that bundle.

For individual deals on single products, contact me via mail or pm.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

kelvyn wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:24 pm
BlackRooster wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Oops! Sorry about the ‘Arrogant and lazy’. Having a little two week Corola isolation hissy fit. Excuse me!
Excused. I will provide a solution soon.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

@Blackrooster: One wish I have is VST3 support for all plugins. Especially for Cubase. Is this planed at some point like in the next year or is this something which will probably not happen?

I like autogain with the right mouse al lot. Wish all plugins had autogain.

What I like with BRA plugins is that they sound very good when pushed in the red. Feels a lot like analog. You just push them and the signal gets a different color and some things in the spectrum are focused while others are hidden, but without being nasty. This way I get fat but cleaner signals at the same time. I can't describe it better. Anyone else have the same experience?

Return to “Effects”