Download New Massive X Presets for FREE!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Quarantine - Massive X Presets

As promised...

PREMIUM MASSIVE X PRESETS - FREE UNTIL 14.04.2020 https://newloops.com/products/quarantin ... -x-presets

:party:

This is a really great set of quality sounds, great job- was playing 'flutter' mapped to my e-touche for hours!-

It certainty would have been worth the asking price (although I wont buy and Massive X presets until they sort that stupid browser out) so thanks for the gift- you are now in my user presets!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:59 pm This is a really great set of quality sounds, great job- was playing 'flutter' mapped to my e-touche for hours!-

It certainty would have been worth the asking price (although I wont buy and Massive X presets until they sort that stupid browser out) so thanks for the gift- you are now in my user presets!
Thanks so much for the feedback! Really glad you like them. :)

Sure, why not :) Thanks for presets, will check them later.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

These are awesome, thanks!

Very good. After toying a bit with them... I can now appreciate how good Massive X can be. I will have to learn how to properly use Massive X.Thanks!

Thx a lot! Take Care!

Thanks a lot !

Pretty cool. Thank you.

danke!
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Thank you to everyone who downloaded! Enjoy! :)

Biome_Digital wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:02 am Thank you to everyone who downloaded! Enjoy! :)
Thanks for your work and kindness :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Soundware”