Modular posse: What are the modules in this pic?

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm I bought my first modular last month. Good timing? :help:
better than once the recession kicks in and even a stylophone becomes oit of our reach :cry:

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:45 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 pm I bought my first modular last month. Good timing? :help:
better than once the recession kicks in and even a stylophone becomes oit of our reach :cry:
Which reminds me...
My brother gave me a stylophone beatbox a few xmases ago
It's fun for a quick play... :hyper:

There's an Expert Sleepers Disting Mk4 in the 2nd row, the one with the red LED display.

...and a Make Noise Morphagene further to the left of it

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:30 pm I really need to get my act together and open the trapdoor.
Yup.. do it man...

my only regret..

I didn't do it a few years ago...
I only use a DAW to record the multiple outputs...
all hands on knob twiddling... can't beat it :tu:

My best guesses for the top row:
MI Plaits | 2hp LFO | Doepfer A-106-6 | Doepfer A-175 | 8hp Doepfer filter (lots of possibilities) | Pittsburgh LPG | Pittsburgh Outs

bM3w wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:52 pm There's an Expert Sleepers Disting Mk4 in the 2nd row, the one with the red LED display.
bM3w wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 pm ...and a Make Noise Morphagene further to the left of it
:tu:

Thanks.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

imrae wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm My best guesses for the top row:
MI Plaits | 2hp LFO | Doepfer A-106-6 | Doepfer A-175 | 8hp Doepfer filter (lots of possibilities) | Pittsburgh LPG | Pittsburgh Outs
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks all.

I don't know why I asked TBH. Just more stuff to research, fall in love with, decide it's a must have, before adding it to my shopping cart/wish list :oops:

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm Thanks all.

I don't know why I asked TBH. Just more stuff to research, fall in love with, decide it's a must have, before adding it to my shopping cart/wish list :oops:
aaaaand thats "modular" :D

As long as you know what you're getting into ;) I started my modular last October with a Mother-32, not really knowing what I was going to do with it, but I wanted something Moog. Now 6 month and over $6000 later I'm still not done :o

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:19 pm

aaaaand thats "modular" :D
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

bM3w wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm

As long as you know what you're getting into ;) I started my modular last October with a Mother-32, not really knowing what I was going to do with it, but I wanted something Moog. Now 6 month and over $6000 later I'm still not done :o
and how much fun are you having?

:o

Wow, that's quite a quick accumulation. Like most of us I do like the new shiny thing but I am sensible in that I do like to learn something inside out first. I think I'd be able to keep it under control.

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say :oops:

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:22 pm

and how much fun are you having?
Loooooots of fun and the best time of my life since selling my synths back in the early 90s :love:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”