can the string select keyswitches stay always on ?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
magicmusic
KVRian
1175 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:03 am

there are keyswitches to select the strings but the key need always press. this is hard to program or play. I think much better it is when the string keyswitch stay until it is change or with a disable key disable. is this possible ?.
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

EvilDragon
KVRAF
19667 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: can the string select keyswitches stay always on ?

Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:26 am

They are supposed to be temporary (unlateched) keyswitches. Sure in theory they could be latched but in practice it is much better if they are exactly like this. An option couldn't hurt, but as a default behavior this is better.

magicmusic
KVRian
1175 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Re: can the string select keyswitches stay always on ?

Post Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:02 am

in shreddage the string keyswitches are latched. i have stratus free and in this version there is 1 octave possible. so the very high frets are not use. if latched not so good maybe it is better when there is in preferences a low and high fret value for each string possible that is use when a string is select. so can choose the range that is use with each string select. use string select and need set it for every or many note is much work to add the keyswitch notes
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”