FS:FT: Toontrack, IKM, NI, iZotope, AAS, PA, Softube, Ujam, UVI, Amplesound, AIR, Sonivox, Steinberg

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
maaaks
KVRer
4 posts since 1 May, 2017

Post Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:18 am

PM'd about Kontakt

abshet monkey
KVRer
6 posts since 18 Nov, 2011

Post Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 am

just completed a deal with leo007 where we swapped some NI instruments/bundles/cash. Everything went very smoothly. Recommended

BillHall
KVRer
14 posts since 4 Jul, 2020

Post Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:17 am

Hey leo what NI instruments do you still have available please?

leo007
KVRist
285 posts since 2 Feb, 2020

Post Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:33 am

BillHall wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:17 am
Hey leo what NI instruments do you still have available please?
Hey there BillHall,
thank you for your interest :)
95% of what is listed is currently available.
I regularly try to update my availability list

BillHall
KVRer
14 posts since 4 Jul, 2020

Post Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Ok thanks Leo. I have been hanging around here for a while for a copy of Scarbee Funk Guitarist...might do a WTB...thanks for the update though, I'll think about that Pre Bass

Hink
Rad Grandad
32130 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Post Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:59 pm

ok...here's the deal....all you people reporting their deals with this person belong in the appropriate thread for that...its called the feedback thread...you people are bumping him and it seems intentional and I have to say this thread is one more bump away from gone...got it...we dont play that here and its very obvious and also in the rules...so read my words...if this is bumped by anything that even smells suspicious to me within the next 48 hours it's gone and no more selling for you here.

If you have a question for the OP I highly suggest you do it through PM because I am going to be checking to see who of these bumpers might be also getting bumped unfairly.
Bumping
You may "bump" your topic no more than once every 48 hours (i.e. replying just to move it up the topic list with a "bump").

Please note that the 48 hours is from the time of the last post in the topic by ANYONE.

You may not get others to bump your topics and you may not bump other members' topics for no good reason.

This is just good manners! Remember, legitimate replies are fine.
Again 48 hours after my post here is the earliest this better get bumped, that has nothing to do with time zones, 48 hours from the minute I hit submit.
Now I'm old, I puff my pipe
But no-one's there to see
I ponder on the lesson of my life's insanity

jddamas
KVRist
102 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:10 am

PM sent

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”