TBProAudio releases DSEQ, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DSEQ3

fese wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 pm Ok, I’m playing devil’s advocate here: what exactly is “digital harshness” (except from being a marketing buzzword)?
If you mean aliasing from e.g. nonlinear processes and the plugin can remove that, I’d be impressed af ;)
Okay, I’ll stop being a d*** now!
Might be worth a try! Would be interesting to know whether this is more in the direction of gullfoss (which I have) or soothe (which for my needs is too expensive).
Well fixing aliasing and this kind of stuff would be amazing :D
No, DSEQ is a dynamic spectral EQ. So it automatically dims/tams outstanding frequencies, no more frequency adjusting like traditional dynamic EQs. Just one knob: threshold... 8)

Update to 1.0.2:
- FIX: GUI update on Mac OSX improved
- UPDATE: GR factor from 0.1x to 10x
- UPDATE: manual, revised description of over-sampling

Update to 1.0.3:
- FIX: OS/SC bug

SC not working here 1.0.3

axembler wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:08 pm SC not working here 1.0.3
Which OSA, DAW and plugin format.
Are you sure that you run V1.0.3 (DSEQ logo->about) :tu:

I had to reinstall and now works fine :party:
It's great when devs are so fast and responsive :tu:

axembler wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:13 pm I had to reinstall and now works fine :party:
Thank you for your feedback :tu:

axembler wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:13 pm I had to reinstall and now works fine :party:
BTW: what is the OS, DAW and plugin format?
Thank you

Windows 10 latest Reaper

Update to 1.0.4:
- FIX: CPU spikes (show/hide GUI) reduced
- FIX: OSX GFX glitches

Update to 1.0.5:
- FIX: Mix dry/wet (OS) improved

antic604 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:15 am So how is it different (& better) from Soothe or Gullfoss
...or MSpectralDynamics or Soniformer or...many others? :wink:

how different?...probably different price, usability, GUI, etc...the same as usual, hint - try for yourself to see and inform us /I am not interested since I am happy with what I got already.../

btw - there are zillions of basic vst compressors or equalizers, many of which sounds or can sound the same or very close to each other, so why not another spectral one?

kvaca wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:25 ambtw - there are zillions of basic vst compressors or equalizers, many of which sounds or can sound the same or very close to each other, so why not another spectral one?
I'm not saying it's reduntant and therefore should't be released! I'm genuinely interested if and if so then how it differs from the others, because - for my ears & experience - I'm 100% sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, like I can't between most compressors or EQs.

Reading the above ^^^, I should probably just go with the cheapest one ;) :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

TB-ProAudio wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:47 pm Well fixing aliasing and this kind of stuff would be amazing :D
...and what about fixing audio mastered by deaf idiots /limited or clipped to DR 6 or lower/ :D :cry:

kvaca wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:44 am
TB-ProAudio wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:47 pm Well fixing aliasing and this kind of stuff would be amazing :D
...and what about fixing audio mastered by deaf idiots /limited or clipped to DR 6 or lower/ :D :cry:
:tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Effects”