"Kayenta" by Blindcrake [acoustic-ish ambient]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all, starting to transition from Logic to Reaper so I busted out the Shure and my beater acoustic. Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.com/blindcrake/kayenta

Cool tune.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Really nice sound, best regards! 💚

CrystalWizard wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:57 pm Cool tune.
ANVILMESA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:13 pm Really nice sound, best regards! 💚
Thank you both!

Itsa nice but its a pretty the same the whole time... I think it could do with a bit more variation.
I am halfway the song and I do not really want to listen further I am afraid because its just the same over and over again. Maybe adding new instruments and patterns over time could delete that problem.
You have a nice base here but you should implent a instrument which you can play a melody with in my opinion.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Again, had to listen after reading Mozex comments. There are some subtle variations in the arrangement but you really have to listen for them. A melody line would have helped this one a lot but it is in no way as bad as Mozex makes it sound. Just needs a little love to make it a little more interesting enough to listen all the way through (which I did by the way but could have turned if off at the 2 minute mark)

All that aside, some very nice sounds on this one. It's actually a whisker away from being a really nice song.

Never said it was bad, just that it could do with a bit more variation.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Very enjoyable :)

Mozex wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:38 pm Itsa nice but its a pretty the same the whole time... I think it could do with a bit more variation.
I am halfway the song and I do not really want to listen further I am afraid because its just the same over and over again. Maybe adding new instruments and patterns over time could delete that problem.
You have a nice base here but you should implent a instrument which you can play a melody with in my opinion.
I mean this with the utmost respect, especially for someone who took the time to listen to my track. But no. That's not me, wasn't me and won't be me. I usually do 10 minute noise drones and this is about as much variation as you're gonna get. :)

And I'm not saying you're wrong, you're more than likely right in the traditional sense, but no... I write for me. That sounds incredibly harsh, egotistical, etc. But the thing you would be interested in listening to I wouldn't have an interest to write.

But I very much appreciate you listening and your opinion (honestly!).
wagtunes wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:07 pm Again, had to listen after reading Mozex comments. There are some subtle variations in the arrangement but you really have to listen for them. A melody line would have helped this one a lot but it is in no way as bad as Mozex makes it sound. Just needs a little love to make it a little more interesting enough to listen all the way through (which I did by the way but could have turned if off at the 2 minute mark)

All that aside, some very nice sounds on this one. It's actually a whisker away from being a really nice song.
Thank you both for listening!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:22 pm Very enjoyable :)
Thanks for listening :)

Oooh, that was nice. Very well done, very evocative. Somehow, it fit my current mood like a glove, and I totally lost myself for a few minutes. I actually wish it could have been a bit longer, the ending's quite abrupt. Thanks very much for sharing!

Return to “Music Cafe”