New chillout track "Music de lete"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today I discovered a 10 year old Faber song called "Music de lete" on my harddisk.
I like it so much thatI made a new mastering of my song.
Here it is. Your feedback is welcome. :-)
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/music-de-lete

I admit i didn't like it until 1.44 i think when i chilled out

OK i enjoyed it but it might be a little too long

i like it.

Thanks for your feedback. :-)

I don't even know where to begin.

It's too long. It sounds like an android lounge act. It sounds like you recorded several sections and then just looped them together because as each part came back around again, it sounded the same as before. The guitar lead on the left speaker is too loud. Musically, even though it's not a "simple" piece, there's still not enough variation. The song could have easily ended after 3 minutes and nobody would have complained. Forget that is just sounds so cheesy, for lack of a better word.

It's by no means the worst thing I ever heard and the mix, aside from that obnoxiously loud lead guitar, is decent enough. It's just not something I have any desire to hear again as I get enough of this kind of music while on hold waiting for a support tech.

One last thing. You might want to consider putting all your music in one thread as you seem to be posting every couple of days. Already you have 3 threads on the main page and if you keep up this pace, you'll fill up the whole main page.

So you might want to consider doing what I do with my Wagtunes Corner. Yes, I post a lot but it's just one thread.

Hi wagtunes,
thanks for your feedback. You are right it is too long.
So I make it a little bit shorter. Unfortunately I can not change the volume of the guitar. It is a 10 year old song that I found on my harddisk some days ago. But I cannot find the Cubase Projekt to it. So I can only edit the stereo file.
I tried now to tame it a little bit with compressing and limiting. Hope that it is better now.
Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/music-de-lete

Nice, lounge. Feels like beach music, like a re-opening of a Mediterranean beach. Timing is right, hopefully.
Very nice guitar and melody, 1:50
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”