Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

Yeh it doesn't work that way, of course. :)

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:23 am Browser overhaul is definitely happening, that's all I can say.
I wish they would overall Pro 53 so that it would actually get out of demo mode while it shows activated in ni Access

Looking forward to new browser and improvements. Regardless of that I'm having a lot of fun with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVk6lzCQaQ
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:23 am Browser overhaul is definitely happening, that's all I can say.
Before or after subscription? :lol:

Maybe in June for three years anniversary? Still too early?
My pick for another realistic date of a proper browser release is: "when we reach zero covid cases" ;)

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:58 am
There is currently a new update for Massive X- 1 thing only...

'improved user access for subscription'

I haven't bothered updating.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:33 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:58 am
There is currently a new update for Massive X- 1 thing only...

'improved user access for subscription'

I haven't bothered updating.
Really? Oh what. :(

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm There are plenty of great programmers at NI.:)
Just like there are plenty of amazing developers at Adobe. But the problem is, of course, the MBAs who've never touched the product before being hired to manage the product.

Vortifex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:02 pm Latest version list of changes:

IMPROVED: User experience for subscription

lol...
Is this seriously the update? Can you provide a link to that update list? If so I won't be updating lol.

seangm wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:26 am

lol...
Is this seriously the update? Can you provide a link to that update list? If so I won't be updating lol.
launch NI native access.. the update will show up then if you click on it a slide out will show you the release notes.

psynical wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:55 am
EvilDragon wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm There are plenty of great programmers at NI.:)
Just like there are plenty of amazing developers at Adobe. But the problem is, of course, the MBAs who've never touched the product before being hired to manage the product.
:tu:

The suits :wink:
No auto tune...

I agree that this can be a problem with the tech giants, but, I always have to laugh a bit when I see this kind of argumentation applied to major audio software companies. I wonder if you peeps are aware that every single of these companies have been founded by musicians. Charly Steinberg was a musician, Stefan Schmitt who founded NI was a musician. And, none of these companies are "big" in a sense that you could compare them with Adobe. Rather compare them with the 10 biggest companies in your one-horse town. That's more realistic. The "CEO's" will be people like you meet on your local marksmen's festival (if your one horse town has that ;)).

dayjob wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 am
seangm wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:26 am

lol...
launch NI native access.. the update will show up then if you click on it a slide out will show you the release notes.
Thanks, I didn't know you could see that info in Native Access.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:34 am I agree that this can be a problem with the tech giants, but, I always have to laugh a bit when I see this kind of argumentation applied to major audio software companies. I wonder if you peeps are aware that every single of these companies have been founded by musicians. Charly Steinberg was a musician, Stefan Schmitt who founded NI was a musician. And, none of these companies are "big" in a sense that you could compare them with Adobe. Rather compare them with the 10 biggest companies in your one-horse town. That's more realistic. The "CEO's" will be people like you meet on your local marksmen's festival (if your one horse town has that ;)).
"Founded" being the operative word here, now the major audio software companies are owned and or run by corporate suits, not musicians and it shows.
Always Read the Manual!

Return to “Instruments”