Valhalla Supermassive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaSupermassive

The gift that keeps on giving, thank you!

Simply the best.

Better than awl the rest
ImageImageImageImage

Awesome!

Super. Thanks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

highkoo wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 pm Better than awl the rest
Wonderf-awl !

As there is a "Lustrous Plates" product, I'll call this one "Voluptuous Wowls"

Looks like the Mac installer has the incorrect VST3 version? The creation date is from May 2021 and the plugin says v1.3. Can anyone confirm? The AU and VST2 are correct, however,

psynical wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:04 am Looks like the Mac installer has the incorrect VST3 version? The creation date is from May 2021 and the plugin says v1.3. Can anyone confirm? The AU and VST2 are correct, however,
Run the installer again; it's possible the VST3 wasn't overwritten on your system. You can also try deleting "ValhallaSupermassive.vst3" from here before running the installer to ensure you'll only have the current one:

Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3

The 1.5.0 installer from the site does install the VST3 correctly.
Don Gunn
ValhallaDSP Support

VST3 is v 1.5.0 here...
but ceation/mod date is 31 july 2020 :D

VST2 and AU have creation/mod date of 11 nov 2021

muki wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:17 pm VST3 is v 1.5.0 here...
but ceation/mod date is 31 july 2020 :D

VST2 and AU have creation/mod date of 11 nov 2021
So strange. The creation date for mine says May 25, 2021 and while the version number in the Finder is 1.5, the plugin loaded into my daw says 1.3. I'm going to delete the old vst 3 and see what happens...

yes, that worked.

bleen wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:23 pm Run the installer again; it's possible the VST3 wasn't overwritten on your system. You can also try deleting "ValhallaSupermassive.vst3" from here before running the installer to ensure you'll only have the current one:

Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3

The 1.5.0 installer from the site does install the VST3 correctly.
Thanks Bleen. I had run the installer a few times with no luck and the only way i could get it to install was by deleting the previous vst3 and running the installer again.
Cheers.

Any good small room preset to share? Especially for (snare) drum(s).
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

A sequence of bass notes/chords played with VSL Zodiac trombones processed by ValhallaSuperMassive delay/reverb.

https://youtu.be/wK5wT__qgD0

noiseresearch wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:32 pm /* whitenoise */
I prefer pink noise

yzcoruhT wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:07 pm Any good small room preset to share? Especially for (snare) drum(s).
The 'earth & stars' soundbank by Solidtrax is free (or pay what you want) and has a much more comprehensive selection of 'all purpose / bread and butter' reverb patches than the factory bank. I'd recommend grabbing that, it has tons of presets organized by gear emulation, room-type, etc.

https://www.solidtrax.nl/shop/earth-stars

Return to “Effects”