Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
32 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Sun May 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Hello everyone, my new work in ambient-chill style, for your review :) Thanks! "4:16"
https://soundcloud.com/ambient-music-35 ... eview-shop
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

Amram
KVRian
843 posts since 12 Jan, 2013 from Foolish Shepherd

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 12:38 am

Like it
can you write what synths and effects other tools you used and using?

enroe
KVRian
1243 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 1:07 am

"Fantasy": Gee, that starts off slow and easy. Very relaxing - the
track reduces the speed of everyday life - well suited for "coming down". :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
32 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 1:34 am

Amram wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:38 am
Like it
can you write what synths and effects other tools you used and using?
In this track I used these plugins: Arturia Pigments 2.0, Omnisphere 2.3.0, ValhallaRoom 1.5.1
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
32 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 1:35 am

enroe wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:07 am
"Fantasy": Gee, that starts off slow and easy. Very relaxing - the
track reduces the speed of everyday life - well suited for "coming down". :tu:
Thank You :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

Jesse Gorter
KVRian
834 posts since 30 Nov, 2004

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 11:41 am

great song, great sounds too. lushy lushy, more!

User avatar
Erisian
KVRAF
1599 posts since 21 Mar, 2020

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 am

That is so beautiful! I will probably bookmark that one for further listening. I also did a semi-ambient piece called Fantasy but it's a lot different to yours.

https://soundcloud.com/user-198777634/fantasy

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
32 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Jesse Gorter wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:41 am
great song, great sounds too. lushy lushy, more!
Thank you :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
32 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Erisian wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 am
That is so beautiful! I will probably bookmark that one for further listening. I also did a semi-ambient piece called Fantasy but it's a lot different to yours.

https://soundcloud.com/user-198777634/fantasy
good job! :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

enCiphered
KVRian
861 posts since 13 Dec, 2016

Re: Chillout Track "Fantasy"

Post Mon May 25, 2020 9:56 pm

Fantasy is a beautiful track. Great work!
Would you like to post your work here as well:?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=529657&start=15

Would really love to hear more from you!

Return to “Music Cafe”