The Vintage Cherry was recorded with a Gibson SG 61 vintage guitar. It is suited for 70 – 80's Rock, Metal, such as AC/DC and Black Sabbath's guitar tone.
Ample Sound also updated 5 electric guitars to 3.1, Improved the AMP system, remade all of presets and improved the compatibility of VST3 format.
AGVC Samples and Articulations:
- Size:5.6 GB.
- Neck and Bridge pickup 2 sample libraries.
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 8 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Improved the AMP system and remade all of presets.
- New Preset manager.
- Click on icons to switch articulations.
- Fixed VST3 compatibility issue for Cubase 10.5.1 or newer versions.
- Fixed VST3 compatibility issue for Mixcraft.
- Fixed some samples controlled by FX slider.
- Riffer: fixed "select all" key commands issue.
- Riffer: fixed potential crash caused by paste key commands.
- Riffer: fixed note off issue of consecutive notes when Dice panel is opened.
- Strummer: fixed potential crash caused by chord load window.
- Fixed AMP text editor input issue.
- Fixed potential crash cause by EQ filter on/off switch.
The v3.1 update is free of charge, users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
Vintage Cherry 61
Jacks Or Better