Toxic Garden - Welcome to the Masquerade (Prelude)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Mikelo on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Comments welcome

Nice heavy atmosphere that gets good and thick. Sounds like an opening track of some sort. I enjoyed it.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Morgaxx wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:13 pm Nice heavy atmosphere that gets good and thick. Sounds like an opening track of some sort. I enjoyed it.
Thank you Morgaxx, glad you enjoyed it. :tu:

Mikelo,
Thank you for reviewing my song! Now your song: This is kind of off topic, though in 1984 I was in a cover band that played the song "Masquerade" by Berlin. We performed once at Gazzarri's in Hollywood; Berlin had played there at an earlier date. Your song has very good audio quality. I like the human choirs a lot. And the music box, and everything else. Sounds like you like a bit of horror. Very well done! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks for checking it out Aaron. Yes, I do like horror. It's the beginning (Prelude) to our work in progress EP called 'Flourish'.
The track is a description of a Masquerade ball purgertory where the only result is one way... down.
The track has done surprisingly well in the Soundclick charts. It's currently no. 1 in the Hard Rock genre chart and has been for over a week and was also previously no. 1 in the mainstream rock chart.
So big thanks for all those who have listened.

Return to “Music Cafe”