[Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1186 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Post Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:10 pm

https://soundcloud.com/user-10001372/be-a-ruler

A new pop/electronic tune. It's melodic and pretty easy listening.
Comments welcome..

User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
6808 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:03 pm

love your stuff, man. this is simple but it is loaded with elements that form your unique style.
short and sweet, worthy of more than one play for me! good job. sir!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1186 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am

layzer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:03 pm
love your stuff, man. this is simple but it is loaded with elements that form your unique style.
short and sweet, worthy of more than one play for me! good job. sir!
Thank you sir! Nice to see that some people like my ish. :)

User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
6808 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 am

deep'n'dark wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am
layzer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:03 pm
love your stuff, man. this is simple but it is loaded with elements that form your unique style.
short and sweet, worthy of more than one play for me! good job. sir!
Thank you sir! Nice to see that some people like my ish. :)
yw, you are a talented composer. i was at your soundcloud
playing all your tracks. you have some excellent music on there...
really liked "message of love" for its classic eurodance vibe.
i was doing some electronic work while your playlist was
going in the background then i got a chuckle when out of nowhere
comes this 70's porno funky music with some girl singing
"playing funky music all the time" :lol: :lol: :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1186 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:41 am

layzer wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 am
deep'n'dark wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am
layzer wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:03 pm
love your stuff, man. this is simple but it is loaded with elements that form your unique style.
short and sweet, worthy of more than one play for me! good job. sir!
Thank you sir! Nice to see that some people like my ish. :)
yw, you are a talented composer. i was at your soundcloud
playing all your tracks. you have some excellent music on there...
really liked "message of love" for its classic eurodance vibe.
i was doing some electronic work while your playlist was
going in the background then i got a chuckle when out of nowhere
comes this 70's porno funky music with some girl singing
"playing funky music all the time" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, thanks! The 70's porn song was a performance with my two neighbors lol. We just set up me on the keyboards, the guitarist was Martin and a girl (Kristina) on the vocals. We just hit record and did it without any kind of practicing. Cheers! :)

User avatar
Frantz
KVRAF
5348 posts since 18 Jul, 2008 from New York

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:59 am

This is a very catchy tune. I like the production. :tu:

User avatar
deep'n'dark
KVRian
1186 posts since 8 Feb, 2006

Re: [Pop/Electronic] - "Be A Ruler" - Dj Fusion Star

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:53 am

Frantz wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:59 am
This is a very catchy tune. I like the production. :tu:
Thanks, appreciate it! 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”