Bitwiggers Community Poll

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic

Most Desired Features

Allow links after upload (examples, tutorials, etc.)
17%
Automated previews (chords, notes, effects, etc.)
25%
Bulk downloads
14%
Curators (i.e. 'playlists' from users)
8%
Link uploads (v2 to v1, alternatives)
11%
More Details (Remote Controls, Modulators, Hierarchy)
11%
OS Application for syncing (up and down)
5%
Upload Projects
9%

Total votes: 64

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello bitwiggers! At this point I've either implemented or am opening for consideration all features that have been requested of https://bitwiggers.com and I'd rather gather a larger consensus before proceeding. Some of these are more intense than others, but they may not be what you would assume. Of course I'm open to other ideas, so feel free to comment as well!
Creator of Bitwiggers, the place to share Bitwig Presets.
Advocate for Bitwish, the place to vote on Feature Requests and discuss Bitwig.

I miss desperately a way to edit/replace uploads I made. It seems at the moment I need to delete my deprecated versions...

I assume "Link uploads" means being able to update a new V2 over an earlier V1? If so, that's why I voted for that one.

Yes, the "linking" could be a way to automatically handle either of those cases.

I imagine that if you're looking at a Preset-specific Page, then there'd be a specific upload area of it that would handle this. The Previous Preset would be automatically "Flagged" to not show up across Bitwiggers, and both the New and Previous Presets would have links to each other explaining that.

Otherwise... it's _more_ work for the User:

1) Upload a New Preset
2) Find Old Preset
3) Flag Old Preset (selecting via dropdown)

vs.

1) Upload a New Preset
2) Find Old Preset
3) Link New Preset (by searching/selecting the new one)
Creator of Bitwiggers, the place to share Bitwig Presets.
Advocate for Bitwish, the place to vote on Feature Requests and discuss Bitwig.

Previews is for me the most important, just because of that I started an Instagram account a couple of days ago with only a few seconds of the patches I make: @bitwig.patches
Win 11 | Linnstrument | Bitwig | MOTU Digital Performer | Kurzweil K2000R | Roland JV-1080 | Roland JV-2080 | Roland GR-50 | Doepfer Dark Energy | Xfer Serum | UVI Falcon | u-he | iZotope | Arturia | Synapse Audio

Return to “Bitwig”