KNIFONIUM synth released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Knif Audio KNIFONIUM
Brainworx teamed up with analog wizzard Jonte Knif, taking the BX knowledge of tube gear hardware-modeling and bringing it to the synth world! 18 months in the making, and combining BX's established hardware-modeling with new technology like M/S Filters, TMT and new FX Modules, BX brings you a perfect digital version of this one-of-a-kind, $15k analog tube-synth monster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsfrmb ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Calenberger on Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wow..i like those demo's. Very BOC and AFX (sel. A. Works2) at times

I had an eye on this one since it was revealed a few months ago.
Really looking forward to the demo and hear it 100% dry to get a better idea.
I would expect it to be priced in the $250 range and I'll only be able to get this when down to around 100.

TMT is nice for synths too, but as already mentioned multiple times on many PA threads, it will be especially useful whenever they'll implement it as a variable amount knob rather an on-off switch which instantly goes from "digital perfection" to "completely f**ked up calibration" as I could hear in the bx_oberhausen.

Judging by the GUI it looks extremely close to the original architecture, although I wish they included the joystick as an X-Y pad.

Anyway, really looking forward to this. :harp:

Oh this actually sounds nice! Can’t wait for 2021 when I’ll get this for 20 dollars

Haha, how much? This will be $30 before the year is out..

Sounds cool though!

simmo75 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 am Haha, how much? This will be $30 before the year is out..

Sounds cool though!
$30? yeah, I'm willing to pay a premium for this one too :D
Last edited by fairlyclose on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

interesting synth, hard to judge the quality with all the fx.

not too keen on the 2 tone gui, and looks very cramped, but will def give it a demo when it's released

It's plucks shall be extraordinary :party:
(chk071 will be pleased) :D

Sounds really nice :)

Sounds fantastic. :o The sound "character" could be arguably compared to AIR's Vacuum Pro, which is also tube based.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:45 am Sounds fantastic. :o The sound "character" could be arguably compared to AIR's Vacuum Pro, which is also tube based.
Yeah, when i heard the demo vid it immediately reminded me of Vacuum Pro. Which btw is often on sale for 10 bucks or less.
More BPM please

Hmm... if that's what Vacuum Pro sounds like, then it might be time to finally install it. :)

Just gotta figure out where I got it from now lol...

dionenoid wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:06 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:45 am Sounds fantastic. :o The sound "character" could be arguably compared to AIR's Vacuum Pro, which is also tube based.
Yeah, when i heard the demo vid it immediately reminded me of Vacuum Pro. Which btw is often on sale for 10 bucks or less.
Yeah, I got it for $1 by the way, like most others probably. It's a steal. Sounds absolutely amazing!
chk071 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 pm Hmm... if that's what Vacuum Pro sounds like, then it might be time to finally install it. :)

Just gotta figure out where I got it from now lol...
The best place is to probably check your Plugin Boutique account. :)

Else now's the time to get it for $10: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... acuum-Pro-

And sorry for this Vacuum Pro discussion, I just felt it as a relevant comparison.

chk071 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 pm Hmm... if that's what Vacuum Pro sounds like, then it might be time to finally install it. :)
I have it - it's not really anywhere near imho

Judging from the demos AIR Vacuum Pro has nailed the tube modelling better.
No signature here!

Return to “Instruments”