Ambient, Meditation - In Eternity

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:12 am

Hello everyone, my new work in ambient-meditation style, for your review :) Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/ambient-music-35 ... n-eternity
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

DanielPersson
KVRist
66 posts since 27 Jan, 2016

Post Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:51 am

I really, really like this one.
This tune got me really comfortable when I listened to it, so good job! :)

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 am

DanielPersson wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:51 am
I really, really like this one.
This tune got me really comfortable when I listened to it, so good job! :)
Hello, thank you for your feedback :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
SCprogfan
KVRist
177 posts since 9 Feb, 2013

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Nice soothing sounds, great mix. Nice work.

User avatar
biodiode
KVRian
660 posts since 23 Sep, 2003 from UK

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:46 pm

This is beautifully atmospheric, cool and relaxing. Thank you for sharing.
Check out more of my work at https://www.adrianearnshaw.com where you will find tips, tricks on the blog and more of my compositions.

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 am

SCprogfan wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:10 pm
Nice soothing sounds, great mix. Nice work.
Hello, thank you for your feedback :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 am

biodiode wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:46 pm
This is beautifully atmospheric, cool and relaxing. Thank you for sharing.
Hello, thank you for your feedback :) :love:
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
Allomerus
KVRAF
2468 posts since 28 Aug, 2012 from Melbourne, Australia

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 am

A beautiful soundscape to sooth the beast in lockdown.
Gorgeous!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Allomerus wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 am
A beautiful soundscape to sooth the beast in lockdown.
Gorgeous!
:)
Hello,
thank you so much for your feedback :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
7195 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:44 pm

very soothing. and this may sound weird coming from me, but it
can stand to be a little louder. i had to crack it almost all the way up
on my end to really hear it properly.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
6863 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:50 pm

absolutely the perfect song before I am off to bed! Thank you for posting this! Lovely. :tu:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:47 am

layzer wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:44 pm
very soothing. and this may sound weird coming from me, but it
can stand to be a little louder. i had to crack it almost all the way up
on my end to really hear it properly.
Hello,
thank you so much for your feedback :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

User avatar
OnlyAmbientMusic
KVRist
44 posts since 12 Feb, 2018

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:48 am

ATS wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:50 pm
absolutely the perfect song before I am off to bed! Thank you for posting this! Lovely. :tu:
Hello,
Oh, thank you so much for your feedback :)
https://evaluationrecords.com/shop
project files of my tracks

Return to “Music Cafe”