Free Sequential Style Vintage Repro-5 and Repro-1 Skins + NEW Prophet-6 Skin!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

e-musician wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:31 pm Hi abernathy (+ Funkybot),
thank you so much for your work! These skins are really brilliant! Thanks for sharing and keeping improving them.
One question, though: Would it be possible to add the u-he logo to the Repro-1 skin (maybe by making the Repro-1 label smaller, like the Repro-5 one, and placing the u-he logo next to it, to its left)?
abernathy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:20 pm It's kind of all or nothing with the synth panel buttons. Same with the knobs. I wanted to do silver Volume and Tune knobs like on the Prophet-5, but there isn't a way to make them different.
Hm, I think that should be possible. If I am not completely mistaken, it works like this:
1) Create a new folder inside the Animations folder and call it, say, "Knob-R5_Silver".
2) Copy your silver knob images into that "Knob-R5_Silver" folder.
3) In the script, look for the TUNE knob and the OUTPUT knob and assign these two knobs to the "Knob-R5_Silver" folder.
This is at least what I believe could work.
Thanks e-musician! I was able to add Silver Knobs to the latest version. We'll see what everyone thinks about those... And I added the u-he logo to Repro-1 skin. There are some other tweaks here and there.

Hi abernathy, I am glad that you managed to change the knobs in the Repro-5 skin. And the Repro-1 skin now looks perfect to me! I really love the way you added the u-he logo! Fantastic job, looks classy indeed, thank you! :tu:

abernathy wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:36 pm
thank you so much for your work! These skins are really brilliant! Thanks for sharing and keeping improving them.
One question, though: Would it be possible to add the u-he logo to the Repro-1 skin (maybe by making the Repro-1 label smaller, like the Repro-5 one, and placing the u-he logo next to it, to its left)?
abernathy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:20 pm It's kind of all or nothing with the synth panel buttons. Same with the knobs. I wanted to do silver Volume and Tune knobs like on the Prophet-5, but there isn't a way to make them different.
Hm, I think that should be possible. If I am not completely mistaken, it works like this:
1) Create a new folder inside the Animations folder and call it, say, "Knob-R5_Silver".
3) In the script, look for the TUNE knob and the OUTPUT knob and assign these two knobs to the "Knob-R5_Silver" folder.
Thanks e-musician! I was able to add Silver Knobs to the latest version. We'll see what everyone thinks about those... And I added the u-he logo to Repro-1 skin. There are some other tweaks here and there.
Do you think it is possible to add a red glow behind the mod and pitch wheels? or would that look weird?

I kinda feel like the silver voice detune knob looks a little odd all by itself. I think I'll modify that one back to black, but might even try out a silver glide knob. Thanks for all the updates Abernathy.

vertibration wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:58 pm
Do you think it is possible to add a red glow behind the mod and pitch wheels? or would that look weird?
I still plan to give that a try. Just haven’t had a chance yet.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:09 pm I kinda feel like the silver voice detune knob looks a little odd all by itself. I think I'll modify that one back to black, but might even try out a silver glide knob. Thanks for all the updates Abernathy.
I know what you mean, but it’s basically how the hardware was. For some reason Sequential thought the volume and tuning knobs should be silver, so now it’s a nostalgia thing for me. I made both tuning related knobs silver like Arturia did on the Prophet V.

abernathy wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:39 pm
vertibration wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:58 pm
I still plan to give that a try. Just haven’t had a chance yet.
AWESOME!!

vertibration wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm Wow, abernathy, thanks. Looks dope with the gray knobs. Would it be possible to add a little bit of red glow around each side of the mod and pitch wheels?
New Prophet-6 skin added with glowing wheels, less wood, slim layout. Happy Healthy Fall all!

Amazing, thank you so much

Really cool Prophet 6 skin! But only thing is weird to me, that it has some red swelling at the pitchpend/modwheel part

abernathy wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:32 pm
vertibration wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm Wow, abernathy, thanks. Looks dope with the gray knobs. Would it be possible to add a little bit of red glow around each side of the mod and pitch wheels?
New Prophet-6 skin added with glowing wheels, less wood, slim layout. Happy Healthy Fall all!
Thank you :)
rsp
sound sculptist

the.new.me wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:47 am Really cool Prophet 6 skin! But only thing is weird to me, that it has some red swelling at the pitchpend/modwheel part
lol

Thank you! :tu:

vertibration wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:32 pm
the.new.me wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:47 am Really cool Prophet 6 skin! But only thing is weird to me, that it has some red swelling at the pitchpend/modwheel part
lol
See the trouble you caused? :help:

Return to “u-he”