Maize Sampler Future..

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Maize Sampler

Plugworx wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:45 pm Was able to resolve unremovable players by editing C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Maize Sampler Editor\appsettings.dat (Win10).

Hope this latest version will be available soon on the site so we can start using it, great work Xiang :phones: :clap:

Hello, I've been waiting for the Player for more than an hour? Is it normal for it to take so long? By the way the problem with the cutoff in VST3 is already solved. Finally
player.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QuietMusic wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:26 pm Hello, I've been waiting for the Player for more than an hour? Is it normal for it to take so long? By the way the problem with the cutoff in VST3 is already solved. Finally
player.PNG
Sometimes a bug occurs where the files stay in waiting status even when refreshing, until you click on the player name in the list, then it changes to ready. I've reported this bug.

QuietMusic wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:26 pm Hello, I've been waiting for the Player for more than an hour? Is it normal for it to take so long? By the way the problem with the cutoff in VST3 is already solved. Finally
player.PNG

A question please, if I understand correctly do we have to first do and save all the instruments first in a folder? And only later, in another phase, will we have to add the player.dll created on this page to your image? But can this process of generating the online player be done on another computer? Thanks for some clarification.

Everything is the same for the most part, just generate a new player and set it next to your folder of instruments like it used to be.

Thanks

Return to “Maizesoft”