Pulsecraft - The Chro 8080

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Vortifex
KVRAF
2654 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:18 am

Is this currently only available to beta testers?

sneiter
KVRer
27 posts since 14 May, 2011

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:37 am

Vortifex wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:18 am Is this currently only available to beta testers?
No, you can contact me on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/pulsecraftNL

Vortifex
KVRAF
2654 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:12 am

Edit: nvm, I'll wait for a proper demo

sneiter
KVRer
27 posts since 14 May, 2011

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:26 am

Vortifex wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:12 am Edit: nvm, I'll wait for a proper demo
There won't be a demo available for this. Saves you the wait ;)

Vortifex
KVRAF
2654 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:38 am

Ah well I don't buy plugins if I can't try them first. Good luck with it though, genuinely.

sneiter
KVRer
27 posts since 14 May, 2011

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16 am

Vortifex wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:38 am Ah well I don't buy plugins if I can't try them first. Good luck with it though, genuinely.
Very understandable :wink: Thanks buddy

.jon
KVRAF
5786 posts since 9 Jul, 2002 from Helsinki

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:45 am

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm AnX is right though. Not everyone have the full version of Reaktor, even the Player version.
So only VST instruments that everyone have are allowed to be discussed in the Instruments section?

ffs

Think of this as a preset for a synth and maybe it makes you feel better

User avatar
AnX
Banned
10824 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:50 am

I feel fine thanks

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
7730 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:42 am

.jon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:45 am
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm AnX is right though. Not everyone have the full version of Reaktor, even the Player version.
So only VST instruments that everyone have are allowed to be discussed in the Instruments section?

ffs

Think of this as a preset for a synth and maybe it makes you feel better
No of course not.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

v1o
KVRAF
3133 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Adam Szabo has done the JP8000 (JP8K) and Virus TI (Viper). Has anyone compared?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
4920 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Post Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:06 am

I was already raving about his (jasper Broeks ) classic roland emulations ( made a topic about it 2 years ago ) , they are great , equally on par with the work of Trial N error .
The juno 106 emulation is top notch
Needless to say that my raving topic had exactly 1 comment , it just shows that a jp8000 is all there is to get more attention , at also says al lot about the bias most reaktor user have .

viewtopic.php?t=520590
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

sneiter
KVRer
27 posts since 14 May, 2011

Post Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 am

v1o wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm Adam Szabo has done the JP8000 (JP8K) and Virus TI (Viper). Has anyone compared?
The JP6k is based on the supersaw.
The chro-8080 has all the 8k oscs routings 2x supersaw and unison mode.

The osc's cannot be compared with the Ti or viper. Ofcourse you can get the same or similar sound if you know how to work with subtractive synthesis. But i did make the virus shapers in the filter section.

I will buy the viper soon. But as i already have the ti2 im still thinking about it.

sneiter
KVRer
27 posts since 14 May, 2011

Post Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:48 am

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:06 am I was already raving about his (jasper Broeks ) classic roland emulations ( made a topic about it 2 years ago ) , they are great , equally on par with the work of Trial N error .
The juno 106 emulation is top notch
Needless to say that my raving topic had exactly 1 comment , it just shows that a jp8000 is all there is to get more attention , at also says al lot about the bias most reaktor user have .

viewtopic.php?t=520590
Unfortunetly it didnt get much attention on KVR. Nontheless im very happy with the ratings and comments on the user library. And ofcourse thanks for sharing and supporting!

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRian
1197 posts since 3 Jan, 2019 from Holland

Post Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:59 pm

v1o wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:38 pm Adam Szabo has done the JP8000 (JP8K) and Virus TI (Viper). Has anyone compared?
JP6K only emulates the supersaw osc's and a few other functions of the JP8000. It's a very limited and basic synth. Featurewise you really cannot compare it to Chro 8080.

Viper crashed on my system so i can't really compare.
More BPM please

v1o
KVRAF
3133 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:13 pm

Ok the OP had said Chro-8080 emulates Virus TI, JP8000 and Alpha Juno 2 in a single synth. Which would have been ridiculous. It seems this is actually an original design inspired by various hardware synths rather than full on emulation.

When does the intro price period end? Can you post some pluck sound patches?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Instruments”