Trancy Electronic Instrumental - It's Vital That You like It!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check out my christmas present to you: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/its- ... -signs-mix

Hope you enjoy the track - Let me know what you think!

All Sounds come from Vital, even the "lyrics" that were created by Vitals built in Text-2-Wavetable functionality. All Patches were created from scratch by me. The whole stuff is completely synthesized - no samples, no bouncing whatsoever.
Ontop of Vital theres quite a few Bitwig on board FX. In the master chain I have additionally used a few commercial FX, MSpectralDynamics, MStereoProcessor, MUltraMiximizer.

Stay safe, stay healthy - Merry christmas / Happy Holidays

] Peter:H [

Sounds excellent! Not overprocessed this time. Great job. :tu:

cool track, i would work on intro build up as this lind of starts from the middle of a track.it really should start at :50, imho. good electro.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Frantz wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:32 pm Sounds excellent! Not overprocessed this time. Great job. :tu:
Thanks Frantz. I took your advice serious and on this one did not follow my impulse to push the (compressor) pedal to the metal ;-)

layzer wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:40 pm cool track, i would work on intro build up as this lind of starts from the middle of a track.it really should start at :50, imho. good electro.
Hey layzer ... thanks for your kind fb! I was thinking about doing an intro, but left it without. May be I should spend some time and add one ... me thinking again.

P.S.: Whoever did 3 downvotes to layzers comment? Can you please help and explain. I do not understand...

] Peter:H [ wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:17 pm Whoever did 3 downvotes to layzers comment?
its my most loyal fans that love reading every post i make in the forum :lol:
Last edited by layzer on Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

0:15 Interesting timing change. I don't think it worked for me though, personally speaking.
1:05 nice bass sound
Overall pretty good, I know Vital is free but you got some good sounds out of it.

I like the Bass.. is this a preset you made ir is it one of the included presets.. I really wanna learn hou to do theae type of Trance Basses

On a secound and third listen I actually really like this track and yes I like all your sounds! Did you roll them yourself?

Thanks surreal!
surreal wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:41 am I like the Bass.. is this a preset you made ir is it one of the included presets.. I really wanna learn hou to do theae type of Trance Basses
If you ar looking for how the patterns work, check out this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpwLM7jOEPs and https://www.youtube.com/user/feelyoursoundHQ/videos
The sounds are not to complicated ...
surreal wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:47 am On a secound and third listen I actually really like this track and yes I like all your sounds! Did you roll them yourself?
Yes, all sounds done by me from scratch. All but the bdr - I've used the preset coming with the free version and tweaked it.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:52 am Thanks surreal!
surreal wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:41 am I like the Bass.. is this a preset you made ir is it one of the included presets.. I really wanna learn hou to do theae type of Trance Basses
If you ar looking for how the patterns work, check out this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpwLM7jOEPs and https://www.youtube.com/user/feelyoursoundHQ/videos
The sounds are not to complicated ...
surreal wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:47 am On a secound and third listen I actually really like this track and yes I like all your sounds! Did you roll them yourself?
Yes, all sounds done by me from scratch. All but the bdr - I've used the preset coming with the free version and tweaked it.
Fantastic! Well done with this track and thank you for the tutorial links

layzer wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:40 pm cool track, i would work on intro build up as this lind of starts from the middle of a track.it really should start at :50, imho. good electro.
I added a little intro. Updated track is on souncloud, same link. please see OP viewtopic.php?p=7983409#p7983409

Really cool track. Love the synth voices. So this is all done with Vital? Damn, am I going to have to get yet ANOTHER synth? LOL

Anyway, very well done.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:52 pm Really cool track. Love the synth voices. So this is all done with Vital? Damn, am I going to have to get yet ANOTHER synth? LOL

Anyway, very well done.
Thanks, Steven!!!! And yes all Vital ... and lots of FX on top.
And Vital has a free option. So you can first check it out before spending money. I bet you know how to work with Wavetable Synhts so Vital should be a real joy for you. But I'm not sure whether you need it. From what I know from listening to your music you are more on the pop/musical song side, not the freaky edm wobble/basses side, right? Or did I miss your EDM album. Damn, I have to check your wagtunes corner.
Anyway, it will be no mistake to check Vital out!

] Peter:H [ wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:23 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:52 pm Really cool track. Love the synth voices. So this is all done with Vital? Damn, am I going to have to get yet ANOTHER synth? LOL

Anyway, very well done.
Thanks, Steven!!!! And yes all Vital ... and lots of FX on top.
And Vital has a free option. So you can first check it out before spending money. I bet you know how to work with Wavetable Synhts so Vital should be a real joy for you. But I'm not sure whether you need it. From what I know from listening to your music you are more on the pop/musical song side, not the freaky edm wobble/basses side, right? Or did I miss your EDM album. Damn, I have to check your wagtunes corner.
Anyway, it will be no mistake to check Vital out!
I don't do as much EDM as I do pop/rock but I do all kinds of music. Check out "Wyzyrd Of Trance" when you can.

Return to “Music Cafe”