B-5 With Hammond SK2

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, all...and Happy New Year!

I'm trying to apply the official Acousticsamples map for my Hammond SK2 within UVI in a Logic Pro X session, and haven't yet figured out where to find it or how to apply it. Also, while I can currently control B-5 with the SK2 for basic triggering, it's currently set up backwards as default so pulling out the drawbars as usual actually currently operates in reverse (i.e. the tonewheels activate as I push the drawbars in, not pull them out; pulling them out silences the tonewheels, which is of course wrong).

I'd appreciate any assistance any of you might be able to offer, as I'm currently dead in the water without being able to "plug-and-play" with my SK2 as Acousticsamples suggests I should be able to do given their existing map for the SK2.

Thanks!

P.S. I also have both an Arturia 88 MKII and an Evolution MK 449-c, so would definitely appreciate it if any of you have and can share your experience with either of them in use with B-5.

Hi, and happy new year as well ;) It's actually pretty easy... You just go into the MIDI panel, select Hammond SK2 from the menu and you're good to go.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”