mysterious little noisy sound from the love parade 2000

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Who can identify the noisy sound that sets in at 1:27 min. in the background of this piece of music? It was the hymn of the love parade back in 2000.
Any ideas how to recreate this one? Maybe there are some tutorials out there for it but I don't know how to categorize or name this sound. :phones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCC0j1PK884
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

I like these quirky sounds

https://vimeo.com/517504289

Vital Preset (Note A)
Mysterious little noisy sound.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

Thank you ChoosX. I am very happy that you teach me and others about sound design here. We have the same hobby and possibly the same musical taste, too. There is not so many people out there who can do it like that and who at the same time don't charge you for it. It seems to be secret knowledge that the best things are always for free. If more people understood that, however, our world would be quite different. Music is one of the best things in life and if you love it you have to start to understand it, recreate it and at the same time maybe even make a little piece yourself here and there as you grow with time. It does not have to be much but one has to start somewhere. I thank you because you help people start somewhere and spend their time on the one nonsense that is really the only thing that still matters because it makes as much sense as nothing else does in a capitalist society: true liberty in the free arts!
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

Ur welcome bud
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

Return to “Sound Design”