Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even closer now?

Would pouting like a toddler help speed up the release? I'm not above doing it.

masterhiggins wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:29 am Would pouting like a toddler help speed up the release? I'm not above doing it.
I'm in !

It certainly wouldn't hurt!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Let's send him a howler !

Daily ! 8)

Not having Aspect on Silicon gives me the sads

As much as I try to have sympathy for the fact that we won't see A2 this year...
Makes me sad as well. It's getting hard for Santa to compensate...

I've finished up the Sequent 2 beta - now in the hands of a some testers - so that brings my active project count down from 3 to 2. So whilst getting Aspect 2 finished before the turn of the year is perhaps wishful thinking, it does mean I have significantly more time to spend on it. Now, all I need to do is shake this bloody Covid and I can get back on with it!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 pm I've finished up the Sequent 2 beta - now in the hands of a some testers - so that brings my active project count down from 3 to 2. So whilst getting Aspect 2 finished before the turn of the year is perhaps wishful thinking, it does mean I have significantly more time to spend on it. Now, all I need to do is shake this bloody Covid and I can get back on with it!
Awesome to hear Colin. Can't wait for the new Sequent. Rest up and get well :hug:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Hi Colin, please get well soon ( I had it two times already :x ). Very nice to hear that there is a beta version of Sequent 2 :D . Is there a chance that we as owners of Sequent 1 can get access to the beta? That would be great. All the best

Gosh wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:10 pm Hi Colin, please get well soon ( I had it two times already :x ). Very nice to hear that there is a beta version of Sequent 2 :D . Is there a chance that we as owners of Sequent 1 can get access to the beta? That would be great. All the best
Sure. Which platform are you using: Windows, macOS, or Linux?

I'd like too. Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:53 am
Gosh wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:10 pm Hi Colin, please get well soon ( I had it two times already :x ). Very nice to hear that there is a beta version of Sequent 2 :D . Is there a chance that we as owners of Sequent 1 can get access to the beta? That would be great. All the best
Could you hook a brotha up with a Mac beta pretty please? I have a license.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:53 am
Hi Colin, that sounds great. Windows 10 in my case...
All the best

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 pm I've finished up the Sequent 2 beta - now in the hands of a some testers - so that brings my active project count down from 3 to 2. So whilst getting Aspect 2 finished before the turn of the year is perhaps wishful thinking, it does mean I have significantly more time to spend on it. Now, all I need to do is shake this bloody Covid and I can get back on with it!
Mac + Sequent license here, would really like to participate to beta testing if in need for more testers.
Sorry for not being in the Sequent thread though, didn't want to derail the trhead/go off topic.
Realised after the fact.

Return to “Loomer”