Epiphone 'Inspired By Gibson' ES-335.

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've gotten the green light to get one of these. Reviews have been uniformly excellent, and I've wanted a semi-acoustic for a while.

Problem is, I am feeling less materialistic than I have in my life. New 'things' really have no interest to me after the last 5 months. I don't 'need' any more 'things.'

Except a semi-acoustic guitar.
5B7E15F1-4F58-41F5-A839-D8670EC7CE19.jpeg
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

ooh nice :tu:

I was seriously considering buying another Telecaster (Well a HB Fusion T so not the same thing)

The drone cured me of all that. Now all I think about are batteries and accessories for the drone.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Yeah, I bet it's good. Just a bit much for 'retail therapy,' and I have 15 guitars.
Just not a semi. I sold an Artcore AS103NT a couple of years back because it was too bright, too much polyurethane, too heavy.

But, I think my 'retail therapy' will be an ARM iMac sometime this year.
And I'm in no shape to enjoy a new guitar right now, anyway.

I'll probably order one on Monday, knowing me.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:lol:

and i did actually"lol" when i got the last line.

:hihi:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 pm :lol:

Took until today. :P
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Man I am really interested in one of these 335s. I had an american Epi Sheraton and loved it. I have also played some really good Asian Epiphones. Hope you get it soon and share your thoughts with us. The 335 shape is pefect for me. The wide waist really makes playing sitting down much more comfy.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

This is the model. Sweetwater has the best pics.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... fDE9i0FcJ8
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 pm :lol:

Took until today. :P
:hihi: :tu: enjoy! you deserve it man :hug:

Thx. I've hardly played since I got the new pups for my Strat at Xmas. Sad.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:14 pm Thx. I've hardly played since I got the new pups for my Strat at Xmas. Sad.
you've (and your wife) have just taken one of the worst beatings life throws at us. it takes time to readjust to normality under normal circumstances, under the extra weird state of things at the minute...

plenty of time to get back on the lovely, lovely horse, with its

fetlocks blowing in the wind :singer:

no hurry, just enjoy the roses n stuff :tu:

tapper mike wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:53 am I was seriously considering buying another Telecaster (Well a HB Fusion T so not the same thing)

The drone cured me of all that. Now all I think about are batteries and accessories for the drone.
"The drone" ?

Well the drone just got a lot more expensive. I lost control of it and it went into a marsh (swamp) and died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SembcsxrQw
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Guitars”