Maskenball

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So there we are again ... with one last song.
All the best!

https://soundcloud.com/mbroesel/maskenball

:band2:

I wasn't able to work out what this was a cover of, but it's not important. It sounds like early '90s Opeth without the vocals. Great mix, with a nice "live" sound.

What do you mean "last song"?

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 pm I wasn't able to work out what this was a cover of, but it's not important. It sounds like early '90s Opeth without the vocals. Great mix, with a nice "live" sound.

Metallica? Nothing Else Matters?

Yeah, it does have quite a 'live' sound...works pretty well overall, but found the drums just a little bit stilted...then, I also thought that about Lars Ulrichl! :)
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:19 am
seismic1 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 pm I wasn't able to work out what this was a cover of, but it's not important. It sounds like early '90s Opeth without the vocals. Great mix, with a nice "live" sound.

Yeah, it does have quite a 'live' sound...works pretty well overall, but found the drums just a little bit stilted...then, I also thought that about Lars Ulrichl! :)
who is metallica? and what matters? ;)
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 am

You've never heard of the band Metallica? You pulling my leg?
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:18 pm
tomtom1 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 am

You've never heard of the band Metallica? You pulling my leg?
i drive a car, the colour is: metallic... does that count?
:rofl:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

seismic1 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 pm I wasn't able to work out what this was a cover of, but it's not important.
:dog:

I've probably only heard it once or twice before, maybe 30 years ago :oops:

I wasn't able to work out what this was
but it's not important.
:dog:

I think you did a good job of it. I don't care for the song particularly. but it doesn't matter :P

Return to “Music Cafe”