vurt - poh tae toh (scape of soundage)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

poh tae toh

alien god? distant location? wizard?
who knows, but its something simple as i wanted to make sure i got something out in case the vaccine kills me :o

thanks as always for listening :)
(ill reply if i dont keel over dead)

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:32 pm poh tae toh
https://youtu.be/GRFClZny5jc

KENFLO wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 am
made you say potato 🥔. :hihi:

fun fact : 420. i do enjoy a toke to get me in the zone :ud:
at precicely 420 pm on 420 (20/04 here obviously ) i was being jabbed!
my appointment was 4pm, but then there's checks on medication and such before the actual injection
ok, not that "fun". but it's a fact :shrug:

and you are correct, there was some element of not giving any f**ks, as i was starting to feel the shitty side effects, and did just want to get something done, to end the day with a "creation".
tbh, before i get back in the studio and listen, i don't even remember any of it aside from the snips in your video :oops:

well obviously i survived, but it was a terrible night :o
hope tonight is less fever dreamy :scared:

glad you enjoyed
hope the neighbours don't kill you or get killed :o

knock, knock, knock. Sky cover repairman at work. Nails and installs the stars on their place. Sprinkles star dust here and there. nice space ambiance and soundscape.
🔨⭐️🔧💫👽💫🔧⭐️🔨

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:17 pm
my appointment was 4pm, but then there's checks on medication and such before the actual injection
and you are correct, there was some element of not giving any f**ks, as i was starting to feel the shitty side effects, and did just want to get something done, to end the day with a "creation".
tbh, before i get back in the studio and listen, i don't even remember any of it aside from the snips in your video :oops:
glad you enjoyed
Last edited by KENFLO on Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:32 pm
who knows, but its something simple as i wanted to make sure i got something out in case the vaccine kills me :o

hi vurt,
how are you? all good again? part in the middle reminds me of Autechre (but without a beat... hey that would be an idea?) - same equipment like last time or not? could you descripe in 2-3 short sentences what you did? - would be interesting (at least for me).

i am not sure if you have a good influence to kenflo - this scares me more each time...;) (hey no offense! keep doing your stuff...) :hug:

and can someone explain: who the f*** is Bradley?
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Some really cool stuff going on in here, I definitely enjoyed the trip.

Hope you're still feeling ok. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

markkuja wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am knock, knock, knock. Sky cover repairman at work. Nails and installs the stars on their place. Sprinkles star dust here and there. nice space ambiance and soundscape.
🔨⭐️🔧💫👽💫🔧⭐️🔨
:) thanks.

KENFLO wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:11 am
vurt wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:17 pm
glad you enjoyed
cheers!
more samples here too :hihi:
keep em coming!!! :tu:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=564469

and sorry bradley, im a lover not a fighter!
not too good at that either tbh :lol:
Last edited by vurt on Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:58 am

hi vurt,
how are you? all good again? part in the middle reminds me of Autechre (but without a beat... hey that would be an idea?) - same equipment like last time or not? could you descripe in 2-3 short sentences what you did? - would be interesting (at least for me).

i am not sure if you have a good influence to kenflo - this scares me more each time...;) (hey no offense! keep doing your stuff...) :hug:

took a few days but i got better!
first day was awful, but then just been tired for a few days.

which particular autechre? (love those guys!) incanabula era?
they do probably leak in to many things i do, as they are a regular listen, and like anything we hear regularly, it will influence us one way or another :) (not that im saying im as good :lol: )

equipment, it is the modular, but different modules/patches this time.

the bass, simple triangle/square, filter (lo pass ladder). sequenced notes running, with ocassional long envelopes on the amp and filter, so the sequences just play ocassionally.

the hidden pixie track, plaits, modulating harmonics and possibly some other bits, im afraid the patch has long since been stripped.

then god knocking, thats the good old "just a delay". so called "karplus strong" type stuff, i only recently discovered thats what its called, been doing it for 30 odd years :lol:
firing a short sample in to a delay, and playing with the delay time and feedback amount :love:

hope this helps a little :)

as for my influence on kenflo!
just be happy hes in america!! :hihi:

and bradley is a philistine!

synthgeek wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 am Some really cool stuff going on in here, I definitely enjoyed the trip.

Hope you're still feeling ok. :)
cool glad you enjoyed :D
ive been enjoying loids cousin a great deal too!
im sure it will be appearing soon in some noises! :wheee:

and yeah, feel my old self again now :D

thanks all for listening!
and stay safe! get vaccinated! (seriously, the fever dreams are awesome!!!)

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:05 pm ive been enjoying loids cousin a great deal too!
im sure it will be appearing soon in some noises! :wheee:
Awesome, glad to hear it! Looking forward to hearing those noises too. :)
and yeah, feel my old self again now :D
Nice, glad to hear that too. :)
thanks all for listening!
and stay safe! get vaccinated! (seriously, the fever dreams are awesome!!!)
Waiting for an appointment for my first jab as we speak.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:03 pm
tomtom1 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:58 am

hi vurt,

took a few days but i got better!
first day was awful, but then just been tired for a few days.

which particular autechre? (love those guys!) incanabula era?
they do probably leak in to many things i do, as they are a regular listen, and like anything we hear regularly, it will influence us one way or another :) (not that im saying im as good :lol: )

equipment, it is the modular, but different modules/patches this time.

the bass, simple triangle/square, filter (lo pass ladder). sequenced notes running, with ocassional long envelopes on the amp and filter, so the sequences just play ocassionally.

the hidden pixie track, plaits, modulating harmonics and possibly some other bits, im afraid the patch has long since been stripped.

then god knocking, thats the good old "just a delay". so called "karplus strong" type stuff, i only recently discovered thats what its called, been doing it for 30 odd years :lol:
firing a short sample in to a delay, and playing with the delay time and feedback amount :love:

hope this helps a little :)

as for my influence on kenflo!
just be happy hes in america!! :hihi:

and bradley is a philistine!
thanks for the information.

autechre: it reminded me of "quaristice" - I once owned the album, but then sold it. Shame on me.

I always thought the vaccine should keep you healthy, not that you feel bad afterwards ...

still don't quite understand who or what bradley is :D
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Return to “Music Cafe”