vurt - fever dreams (feat. kenflo)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

music to my ears and i havent even smoked anything yet!
h̵͚͈͙̉̓̏̈́̈́ẻ̷̛̺̻̣͎͓͂̂̓̓̎̒̚l̷͚̞͕͍͌l̵̒̀́͆̌͗͑͜͝h̶̩̩̀e̸̩͔̫̝̎̇ḻ̸̤̱̙̄͑̏͌ẗ̵̘̝̼͍͔̳̖́̆̇͜e̸̞͙̱͊̈́͗͌̈́́̒͝͝͝ͅr̴͍̣̪̖͉̪̘̘̮̜͑h̸̢̼͇͎͓̙̪̻̥̖̚ĥ̴̡̛̛̛͚̱͇̟̄̊̐̇̾ḩ̴̩̿͆̓̋̓̔h̴͓͙̦͉̲̪̀̿̇̾̑̚͜h̵̨̝̥͕̘̥͐ ̸̢͙͍̮̺̞̬̣̊͌͗̑̋̉̑͋͘͘ȟ̸͈̝̘̔̔̿͂̈́̑͝e̴̮̐̾̂͌̔l̶͔̱͔͖̫̜̼̦̈́͒̔͒͐̑̀ͅt̴̠̺̖͈̭̯̬̐̂̔̐͊̅̑͛̕e̶͚͍͔̖͓͋̄́̀́̿̚r̴̡̭̙͕͍̽̔͝ ̷̧̛̬̹͙̥̪̣͋̓̈́͜͠ͅͅs̵͍̫̽̈́̅k̵̢̖̆̓͋̎̅́̓̒͝ͅ ̷̨̪̟͆͒͛͊̄̏͘s̴̥̹̼̟̙̐̈̍͑̀͝k̵͇̪͖̺͑̐͒͑ ̴̧̨͍̗̜̦̞̹͕̲̃̓͋͗͛͗̓ȟ̴͔̱̝̤̫̣̹̈́͒̃̈́̚è̵̗̞̣̟̤͑̋͠l̸͖̟̉͛̎͂̀̂͑̿l̴̢̨̺̜̬̰̘̗̯̂l̵̛͇̅̈́͒̓l̶̡̧̖̞͈͔̟̠̃̏̃ ̸̡̰̻̻͚̊͂̉͠h̷̨̦̞̯̰͚͖̙͇͗̅̀̾ë̷̜̗͉͕̭́̏́̀̑̄́͗ͅt̴͈͎̥̉̈́̒ḛ̴̘̽͑̇͋̄͐̇̚͝͠r̸̢̛̠͗̍͒̇̋̎̎̇͊ ̴͓͈̯̬̰͙̮͋̊̿́̐͘ş̴̢̟͚͉̥̪̹͎̊͂̄͘͜͝k̶̼͍̯̀̏̊͑͆̍͜ẻ̷̢̨̢̨͓͕̦̪̆l̶̰͖̦̘͕͔̯̪̯͐͑͑̑t̶̡̧̝͚͎̜̗͔̣̄́̎͒̈́͛͝ͅe̸̘͙͛̎r̷̛̙̘̲̺͇͍̒́̆͐̑̀͋̚͝ŗ̶̳̹̮̙͖̥̳̋͂̍͑̾͑͜r̸̢̠̲͐̽̎͆͋̿̈́̕ͅr̴͓̥͕͖͍̙̦̺̩͛̌́r̶̨̨̜̠̎
https://youtu.be/5vrFKg56flk

The space train rush through the Milky Way

KENFLO wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:12 pm music to my ears and i havent even smoked anything yet!
h̵͚͈͙̉̓̏̈́̈́ẻ̷̛̺̻̣͎͓͂̂̓̓̎̒̚l̷͚̞͕͍͌l̵̒̀́͆̌͗͑͜͝h̶̩̩̀e̸̩͔̫̝̎̇ḻ̸̤̱̙̄͑̏͌ẗ̵̘̝̼͍͔̳̖́̆̇͜e̸̞͙̱͊̈́͗͌̈́́̒͝͝͝ͅr̴͍̣̪̖͉̪̘̘̮̜͑h̸̢̼͇͎͓̙̪̻̥̖̚ĥ̴̡̛̛̛͚̱͇̟̄̊̐̇̾ḩ̴̩̿͆̓̋̓̔h̴͓͙̦͉̲̪̀̿̇̾̑̚͜h̵̨̝̥͕̘̥͐ ̸̢͙͍̮̺̞̬̣̊͌͗̑̋̉̑͋͘͘ȟ̸͈̝̘̔̔̿͂̈́̑͝e̴̮̐̾̂͌̔l̶͔̱͔͖̫̜̼̦̈́͒̔͒͐̑̀ͅt̴̠̺̖͈̭̯̬̐̂̔̐͊̅̑͛̕e̶͚͍͔̖͓͋̄́̀́̿̚r̴̡̭̙͕͍̽̔͝ ̷̧̛̬̹͙̥̪̣͋̓̈́͜͠ͅͅs̵͍̫̽̈́̅k̵̢̖̆̓͋̎̅́̓̒͝ͅ ̷̨̪̟͆͒͛͊̄̏͘s̴̥̹̼̟̙̐̈̍͑̀͝k̵͇̪͖̺͑̐͒͑ ̴̧̨͍̗̜̦̞̹͕̲̃̓͋͗͛͗̓ȟ̴͔̱̝̤̫̣̹̈́͒̃̈́̚è̵̗̞̣̟̤͑̋͠l̸͖̟̉͛̎͂̀̂͑̿l̴̢̨̺̜̬̰̘̗̯̂l̵̛͇̅̈́͒̓l̶̡̧̖̞͈͔̟̠̃̏̃ ̸̡̰̻̻͚̊͂̉͠h̷̨̦̞̯̰͚͖̙͇͗̅̀̾ë̷̜̗͉͕̭́̏́̀̑̄́͗ͅt̴͈͎̥̉̈́̒ḛ̴̘̽͑̇͋̄͐̇̚͝͠r̸̢̛̠͗̍͒̇̋̎̎̇͊ ̴͓͈̯̬̰͙̮͋̊̿́̐͘ş̴̢̟͚͉̥̪̹͎̊͂̄͘͜͝k̶̼͍̯̀̏̊͑͆̍͜ẻ̷̢̨̢̨͓͕̦̪̆l̶̰͖̦̘͕͔̯̪̯͐͑͑̑t̶̡̧̝͚͎̜̗͔̣̄́̎͒̈́͛͝ͅe̸̘͙͛̎r̷̛̙̘̲̺͇͍̒́̆͐̑̀͋̚͝ŗ̶̳̹̮̙͖̥̳̋͂̍͑̾͑͜r̸̢̠̲͐̽̎͆͋̿̈́̕ͅr̴͓̥͕͖͍̙̦̺̩͛̌́r̶̨̨̜̠̎
this is by far the BEST thing I've seen here so far on KVR. :tu:

oh, moment... i can remember something in another thread... bazookas, old samurai warriors with magic stuff... this is ONE of the best things i have ever seen...

what are you waiting for? i want an official music video ASAP! music by vurt - video by kenflo - maybe some added drums (for the marketing...) - and then conquer the world... reminds me of "come to daddy "(aphex/cunningham)...

my post: okay, maybe a bit over the top. but i really like your stuff and the idea :D
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

:band2: High weirdness, weird highness.

This made for some fantastic late-night listening. :tu:
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

KENFLO wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:12 pm music to my ears and i havent even smoked anything yet!
:o 8)

markkuja wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:27 am The space train rush through the Milky Way
:) thanks.

tomtom1 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 pm
this is by far the BEST thing I've seen here so far on KVR. :tu:

oh, moment... i can remember something in another thread... bazookas, old samurai warriors with magic stuff... this is ONE of the best things i have ever seen...

what are you waiting for? i want an official music video ASAP! music by vurt - video by kenflo - maybe some added drums (for the marketing...) - and then conquer the world... reminds me of "come to daddy "(aphex/cunningham)...

my post: okay, maybe a bit over the top. but i really like your stuff and the idea :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want your soooooul! :party:

thanks for listening :)

justin3am wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 am :band2: High weirdness, weird highness.
cheers :ud:

i see you have some new toys to listen to :hihi:
will check soon :tu:

synthgeek wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:36 pm This made for some fantastic late-night listening. :tu:
8) thanks, glad you enjoyed.

markkuja wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:27 am The space train rush through the Milky Way
That says it all...perfect description!:)

Why can't I sum up pieces that easily in so few words! :)

Good listen!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:03 pm
That says it all...perfect description!:)

Why can't I sum up pieces that easily in so few words! :)

Good listen!
glad you enjoyed :D

vurt wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:59 pm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want your soooooul! :party:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat your soul! :party:
was my fav track when i was a teenager...
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:47 pm
vurt wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:59 pm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want your soooooul! :party:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat your soul! :party:
was my fav track when i was a teenager...
These guys ^^^^^^^

https://youtu.be/6rBmyc5AZV0?t=132

Return to “Music Cafe”