Forever and a day (Synthpop)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been a while since i posted anything so wanted to share this today. Synth-pop-y thingy as usual.
I hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/halonmusic/sunbe ... iginal-mix
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Solid track.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

nice :tu:
suits this balmy summers evening 8)

thanks guys! :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This brings me back to the early 90's and the whole DEMO/MOD era. There was a really cool annual event dubbed 'The Assembly' where DEMO and MOD-scene composers would compete with each other. This track reminds me of those days... so cheers for that! :)
Last edited by lessera on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post
Last edited by lessera on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not my usual fare, but this track is sweet. Great sounds and beat, excellent use of the instruments. Very good arrangement/mixing skills !

Best regards,

dp

Thanks a lot guys!

I really like the track, some very interesting synth riffs. What could still need some work (but that’s just a matter of taste) are the drums, in particular I am not very fond of the toms. But overall really good!

thanks LocalTrack19 :)

Loved the meaty synth bass that dominates the first 50 seconds, but then you introduced a synth arp that was mid-to-lower octave. That was conflicting with the mid-bass freqs of the synth bass, so maybe that arp could be better off going higher.
Synth lead that comes later is Ok. I like the synth bells that also come later.
Would have liked to see a breakdown section in terms of arrangement, where some instruments drop out.
Enjoyable listen, well done, sir :tu:

Thanks Bansaw. I will revisit the project and cut of some of the lower freq of the arp. Thanks for listening :tu:

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:45 pm Thanks Bansaw. I will revisit the project and cut of some of the lower freq of the arp. Thanks for listening :tu:
Bansaw is a great person, received good and valuable feedback on my tracks from him/her too :tu:
Looking forward to your updated mix

I think I would have side chained the pad a bit, it becomes a bit too sleepy after a while.
Really like the track :-)

thanks guys :)

Return to “Music Cafe”