Another early 90s-ish tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

The song was originally made in 2002, and I decided to remake it. Previously, I played the guitar melody using a keyboard, but now I feel like I need an original guitar sound and player to fill it in. Luckily I came across Nicholas and we decided to give it a go. Hopefully you'll like the result. I guess the vibe is still within early 90s 😁

I found the mixing was quite difficult in trying to blend in the guitar sound. Any feedback are welcome.

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadsoul/burn ... ric-guitar

I haven't heard the original version, but I've listened to this a few times, and I like the sound of the guitar, and the way it fits into the arrangement. I think you probably made the right call getting hold of a guitarist for this track, and it also manages to stay true to your original sound :tu:

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:17 pm I haven't heard the original version, but I've listened to this a few times, and I like the sound of the guitar, and the way it fits into the arrangement. I think you probably made the right call getting hold of a guitarist for this track, and it also manages to stay true to your original sound :tu:

Good work :)
Hi Tim, many thanks for your comment. As always, it's much appreciated. Indeed, I've never uploaded the original version, I feel I didn't do the guitar melody any justice :D I made a few adaptation to the original electric guitar sound from Nicholas, to make it sounds smoother and can blend better with the song. I'm glad it works out for you! :D

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Return to “Music Cafe”