A Fantasy World

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/mediumaevum-artist/elven-legend

I'm still practicing keyboard/piano.

I have a bit of difficulty playing the arpeggio, but I got tired of the quantized compositions, I want more "life".

So I had to play it myself, and learn to play the piano.

Feedback much appreciated.

Effective bit of gentle 'folk style' inspired music. Some strong, simple tunes in there...might be worth developing into more full orchestral section?

(Maybe slightly lost it's way very slightly melodically when it moves key centre).

Performing -wise - don't forget that any little tiny errors (wrong note hit / single note too loud or quiet / one note out of time for example) can easily be adjusted afterwards without ruining the 'life'. Sometimes a little bit of quantization can also be applied (with extreme care) to tidy up the playing! :)
Last edited by ChameleonMusic on Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:35 pm Effective bit of gentle 'folk style' inspired music. Some strong, simple tunes in there...might be worth developing into a following more full orchestral section?

(Maybe slightly lost it's way very slightly melodically when it moves key centre).

Performing -wise - don't forget that any little tiny errors (wrong note hit / single note too loud or quiet / one note out of time for example) can easily be adjusted afterwards without ruining the 'life'. Sometimes a little bit of quantization can also be applied (with extreme care) to tidy up the playing! :)
Thanks.

I agree that this tune would work well for a fully orchestrated track, but I also like the simplicity of the piece, and if it is going to be used in one of my videos on my youtube channel, I think it needs to be as simple as possible, to not draw attention away from the video content.

We know you here as the maker of soft, remote tones. And this piano
piece also fits well into this category. The balancing act between "lively"
and still "in rhythm" is a narrow one, but I think you hit it well. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Very nice!
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Ahhh. Those elves know how to mellow out. Nice work.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Return to “Music Cafe”