FKFX Influx 1.0.1 Update + New Videos

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
beingmf
KVRist
185 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:20 am

It's really an amazing effect (under which category would I file this?), which immediately turns your boring soft synth, or even hardware synth, into a perfectly controllable, rhythmic kind-of-modular thing. Route another Midi input to the audio source track and start to play with the harmonic overtones. Every single feature is rad: the waveshaper, the filter, everything regarding the envelopes! FKFX, you're definitely top notch (as one could realize already in Obvious Filter, which I also like a lot). Thanks and fingers are crossed, you deserve the first prize!

User avatar
LeVzi
Banned
4491 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:33 pm

Great plugin but shame the dev isn't more pro-active on bugs
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

beingmf
KVRist
185 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 pm

LeVzi wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:33 pm Great plugin but shame the dev isn't more pro-active on bugs
Which bugs? Here everything works as (likely) intended, v1.0.1.

User avatar
LeVzi
Banned
4491 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:14 am

Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

beingmf
KVRist
185 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Post Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:30 am

The solution is *probably* really simple: open the plugin in any other host (e.g. VSThost) and drag/drop the files there. Once done, you should see the presets in Cubase as well.
At least, that's how I would think it works.

User avatar
LeVzi
Banned
4491 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:43 am

Probably but I don't have another host on my system atm.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

User avatar
blatanville
KVRian
1023 posts since 21 Aug, 2006 from toronto, on

Post Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:37 pm

LeVzi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:14 am Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11
On windows computers, the InFlux presets folder is here:

C:\Users\bud\AppData\Roaming\FKFX\FKFX Influx\Presets\

unzipping the Heat files and placing them into the presets folder should enable them in the plugin.

I was able to drag-and-drop the files, but here's what my presets folder looks like:
explorer_HiXdCPkWx2.png
hope this helps,

b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

User avatar
LeVzi
Banned
4491 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:56 am

blatanville wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:37 pm
LeVzi wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:14 am Cannot load the Hest presets into it in Cubase 11
On windows computers, the InFlux presets folder is here:

C:\Users\bud\AppData\Roaming\FKFX\FKFX Influx\Presets\

unzipping the Heat files and placing them into the presets folder should enable them in the plugin.

I was able to drag-and-drop the files, but here's what my presets folder looks like:
explorer_HiXdCPkWx2.png

hope this helps,

b
OK thanks, that helps, i'll do it the old fashioned way :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

wakax
KVRAF
1942 posts since 22 Mar, 2002 from Timisoara, Romania

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:21 am

fantastic stuff! thank you!
good to see you both back...:)

kadillak
KVRer
1 posts since 12 Sep, 2015

Post Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Can’t get it to work in Maschine.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”