WhispAir

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WhispAir

surreal wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:33 pm
Full Bucket wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:02 pm Version 1.1.0 is released - now with VST3 and native ARM/M1 Mac support.
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/whispair.html

Cheers, Björn
Hi Bjorn would you be able to make a prophet 5 emulation plus your own take and enhancements inspired that's would be able to replace my Ni Pro 53 in sound and the light feel. .. I am more after the sound of the Ni take on the pro53 as it no longer able to activate it
A Full Bucket Prophet 5? Now there's a beautiful thought. :love:

Erisian wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:41 pm
surreal wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:33 pm
Full Bucket wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:02 pm Version 1.1.0 is released - now with VST3 and native ARM/M1 Mac support.
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/whispair.html

Cheers, Björn
Hi Bjorn would you be able to make a prophet 5 emulation plus your own take and enhancements inspired that's would be able to replace my Ni Pro 53 in sound and the light feel. .. I am more after the sound of the Ni take on the pro53 as it no longer able to activate it
A Full Bucket Prophet 5? Now there's a beautiful thought. :love:
Maybe a prophet 7.. with extra synth features Lol!!

just want to say this synth is an absolute monster for Reeses. thank you FB!

Hey thanks for the great plugin!

I really have no idea why people aren't raving more about this one, this and Monofury are probably the best softsynths Bjorn has made thus far. If WhispAir also gets a bandpass filter at some point, it will become perfect really.

Are custom wavetables resynthesis (additive?) or samples or what? IOW perhaps, what is Audio-term and similar doing to the sounds and how do synths that can import wavetables interpret/modify them? Are the waves broken up into sine-wave partials or what?

Tip-of-the-hat for the Whispair and other Full Bucket stuff. I like the unflat design stuff too. Vaguely steampunkish, too. I like how for example, when you press those orange-yellowish buttons on the Whispair GUI, their animation and colours make them look as they are acting like the real thing... click-click, click-cllck...
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

A linux version would be greatly appreciated! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”