Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

Don't be greedy!

now sell both of the collections and the piano, buy beer with the money
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Does anyone know how much is costs to upgrade from any version of V Collection to V9?

I can't find that pricing on their site. It might show the upgrade price if you are logged in on their site and add it to your cart.

It's 299€ at the moment. I just looked into my account. That sounds a little steep as an upgrade from V8, I think. For me there would only be three Synths to upgrade, each with 49€. That's okay, if one needs this synths...

By the way: I'm selling my V8-licence at the moment, if anyone is interested...

Greetings
Jan

jnchristp wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:04 am It's 299€ at the moment.
That's quite a bit. Thanks for the update.

cyberheater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:14 am
Same for me too. I have VC8. Yes it's a bit much. Waiting for a sale...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Any fans of Emulator V here? not a lot of talk for that great multitimbral sampler, it is my personal favorite from the collection, Buchla second place.
aliasing plugin owner

zzz00m wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:32 pm
cyberheater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:14 am
Same for me too. I have VC8. Yes it's a bit much. Waiting for a sale...
Yes. Will do the same.

martiu wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:39 pm Any fans of Emulator V here? not a lot of talk for that great multitimbral sampler, it is my personal favorite from the collection, Buchla second place.
I like the Emulator quite a lot. The Fairlight is also really cool.

I had an Emax II in the 90s and could only dream of a CMI, so these are really nice, IMO.

pamier242 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:46 pm
martiu wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:39 pm Any fans of Emulator V here? not a lot of talk for that great multitimbral sampler, it is my personal favorite from the collection, Buchla second place.

I had an Emax II in the 90s and could only dream of a CMI, so these are really nice, IMO.
Which one is better? The Emulator or the Fairlight if you had to chose one?

cyberheater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:47 pm

If I had to, I think I'd choose the CMI for the synthesis & sequencing options.

pamier242 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:40 pm
cyberheater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:47 pm

If I had to, I think I'd choose the CMI for the synthesis & sequencing options.
Thanks.

The annoying thing for me about CMI is that you cant drag and drop samples like in Emulator V :? , you have to hit the browser button and search the sample you want to load from there, very inconvenient, but the sequencer is great, both have their place but if you can drag and drop samples in CMI it will be awesome. :)
aliasing plugin owner

Martiu; Can you say why you like the Emu emu? I don't really get the point beyond whatever subtle colouration they have built in. Enlighten me.

Return to “Instruments”