Samplelogic Cinemorphx, Morphestra2 SOLVED.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never mind. I ended up not liking the sound anyway.
Last edited by dblock on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This question probably belongs in the Samplers, Sample, and Sample Libraries forum.

I think Sample Logic’s libraries and scripted instruments are good quality. Both of the ones you mentioned are for the full version of Kontakt. I would watch and listen to the videos and SoundCloud examples and decide if the sounds are useful for whatever it is you want to do. The prices are good.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm This question probably belongs in the Samplers, Sample, and Sample Libraries forum.

I think Sample Logic’s libraries and scripted instruments are good quality. Both of the ones you mentioned are for the full version of Kontakt. I would watch and listen to the videos and SoundCloud examples and decide if the sounds are useful for whatever it is you want to do. The prices are good.
I was going to ask it there but after listening to it in demos and youtube etc, I decided I really didn't care for it's sound but thanks Gribs.

Gribs wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm I think Sample Logic’s libraries and scripted instruments are good quality. Both of the ones you mentioned are for the full version of Kontakt.
I have Mophestra 2 here running in Kontakt Player. On their website it says it needs the full version of Kontakt. I wrote to their support to check on that. They wrote back and said the older version (which I have) does work with the Player, but not the latest release.

Examigan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 pm
Gribs wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm I think Sample Logic’s libraries and scripted instruments are good quality. Both of the ones you mentioned are for the full version of Kontakt.
I.
I have Mophestra 2 here running in Kontakt Player. On their website it says it needs the full version of Kontakt. I wrote to their support to check on that. They wrote back and said the older version (which I have) does work with the Player, but not the latest release.
I guess they don’t want to pay the NI license fee
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Yeah I looked at my Kontakt libraries and it appears the older version is a Kontakt Player license.

Sample libraries like this usually need a lot of adjusting due to all the effects that get loaded on.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Instruments”