Motorhead - Bomber cover

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mixed this afternoon on a caffeine high! Let me know what you guys think! That's me on guitar with a friend on vocals.
https://soundcloud.com/fc1985/bomber-mo ... ktgcAME6BX
Last edited by frank1985 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sounds awesome, what's your friend's name, Lemmy?

Very nice guitars. And drums.
Your friend did a good job on vocals. Buy him a bottle of whiskey.
He have to drink lots of whiskey before he could be called Lemmy though. :D

a good job all round.
I'm missing a bit of beef in the low end personally.
Good guitar solo work.

Wow, very different than what I'm used to here :). Enjoying this a lot.
Great guitars and overall vibe. Love the vocals.

I'm really impressed. It's been a long time since I heard this last and it brings back great memories. Thank you.

monomox wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:33 pm sounds awesome, what's your friend's name, Lemmy?
Thank you. No, but he’s the Russian Lemmy...Dimitri :)
Thanks everyone else for the feedback, I agree it could use a bit more beef in the lows. Open to more feedback on the mix though.

Erisian wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:49 pm brings back great memories.
Not here...sustained a moshing injury in 1988 when I saw Motorhead in Leeds - nasty finger hanging off type thing, had to go to A & E. To be fair, I don't think it was this song. I seem to recall it was, 'Killed By Death'. Believe it or not, I do a good Lemmy as well, on the old karaoke... :scared:

Errr..the song! Good work. Agree with others on a general need for a bit more low end. Also for my money the bass geetar lacks a bit of 'bite' - seems a bit 'polite' when compared to the Kilminster original?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxt7zM1BrU

Great cover, with lots of nice touches. I really liked the guitar tones and playing, and the song had a lot of energy. I noticed a drop in volume after the guitar solo at 1:50. It was slight, but audible. Oh yeah, the singer did a great job too.

Good work :)

Cheers guys, your feedback is well and duly noted.

Very cool all-round. Great tune!

Return to “Music Cafe”