Nest released!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Nadine,

I did it. Even if I couldn't fully understand the formulas in Logical-Editor (or Input Transformer). Trying something out did work, made me a preset. See screenshots! Important: On every track MIDI Channel has set to 1 that the input filter works proper.

Benefit! With the Input Transformer a MIDI channel for Sampler Tracks can be defined!!!

Cheers,
Thomas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
♥♥♥ Synthia ♥♥♥

so now that the writing is REALLY on the wall for VST2.4, will Nest get the ability to host VST3?

Hi MitchK1989,

yes, it will definitely come soon.

Best, Nadine

What I really miss while trying the demo after watching tutorial 1 and some of the stuff from 2-4 are some simple preset patches to get you started like for example feeding in midi track with chords/chordprogressions and getting something nice and generative out instantly.

All the "interesting" presets (like the generative ones) dont have midi-in by default, the few with midi in dont do much :(

Usually I would think presets should be showcases of what could be possible and could be adepted then to learn doing your own thing.

Of course Nest is something special in its complexity but while looking threw the presets the conclusion for me would be: "not that much".

Compared to the presets for Consequence for example this is really poor and bad (if at all) structured. Or as a nother example: the player devices from reason.

So it seems maybe it is intended to only speak to people who want to start evry patch from scratch......

Return to “Sugar Bytes”