Slow meditative music - Melting away

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's awesome, but whole lo-fi thing really doesn't complement the track, it's distracting and somehow unpleasant sincerely, quite over the top.

Passing Bye wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:04 pm It's awesome, but whole lo-fi thing really doesn't complement the track, it's distracting and somehow unpleasant sincerely, quite over the top.
Ah, thanks for the listen and the feedback! I might tone it down on the lo-fi next time :D

insert-name-here wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:05 pm
Passing Bye wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:04 pm It's awesome, but whole lo-fi thing really doesn't complement the track, it's distracting and somehow unpleasant sincerely, quite over the top.
Ah, thanks for the listen and the feedback! I might tone it down on the lo-fi next time :D
Please, music is amazing! :love:

Great stuff. I enjoyed it, not least because my newest track, "Dissolve" might be inspirationally related to the idea behind this piece. I loved the sounds on here. It's got a BoC vibe, but with added power fluctuations.

Good work :)

mmmm...dreamy. could be longer and more developed, but still enjoyed the little morsel. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

seismic1 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:46 pm Great stuff. I enjoyed it, not least because my newest track, "Dissolve" might be inspirationally related to the idea behind this piece. I loved the sounds on here. It's got a BoC vibe, but with added power fluctuations.

Good work :)
Thanks for the listen. You have some great stuff on your soundcloud!

layzer wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:32 am mmmm...dreamy. could be longer and more developed, but still enjoyed the little morsel. :tu:
Thanks for the listen. I try to work on making the tracks more developed and more variation but sometimes it is difficult :)

Return to “Music Cafe”