New Previews of ALL software available

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I ran one of my songs through the Acoufiend/with-reverb, that is pretty simple, just some pluks and turns, and the slightly adjusted 'Guitar Natural Feedback' preset responds like the recorder or panflute that was used in the old Jefferson Airplane tear-jerker, 'Comin' Back To Me'. I've noticed that type of woodwind sound in several other attempts, a very musical artifact!
Cheers

CafeInLove-Feedback.mp3.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Likely most daws can do this, I used linux Reaper:
play a song from a media player to a daw track with
Acoufiend, followed by a favorite delay-reverb. I then use Reapers
file menu option to 'Save live output to disk (bounce)'

This records the feedback/effects, but without the song.

example:
plucked-by-mesons-feedback.mp3.zip

Add a drum machine, and plug in the axxx, there are worse ways
to get a new backing track :hyper:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:39 am Sounds great! Would you maybe share your presets?

Taxes do definitely not sound so good! :-D
The tax check didn't bounce, then came the electrician and plumber to replace a burst water heater :dog:
...and still just enough left over buy AcouFiend :hyper:
Truly, it's a golden age for anyone with a record button :party:
Cheers

Would be nice if there was an easier way to download my plugins than searching for an ancient email that has the correct link. For a while there you were sending the link in the update notification email. Any chance you can pick that up again?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:47 am Would be nice if there was an easier way to download my plugins than searching for an ancient email that has the correct link. For a while there you were sending the link in the update notification email. Any chance you can pick that up again?
Yes, it's indeed a known thing that the system should definitely be improved, given the number of plug-ins that are now available! We'll hopefully have more time for this in 2022!

We'll keep sending the link upon future updates, it's just that with the recent massive releases with dozens of products it was a bit complex to do it with our current infrastructure!

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:27 am
morelia wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:47 am Would be nice if there was an easier way to download my plugins than searching for an ancient email that has the correct link. For a while there you were sending the link in the update notification email. Any chance you can pick that up again?
Yes, it's indeed a known thing that the system should definitely be improved, given the number of plug-ins that are now available! We'll hopefully have more time for this in 2022!

We'll keep sending the link upon future updates, it's just that with the recent massive releases with dozens of products it was a bit complex to do it with our current infrastructure!
Sounds promising, thank you.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”