vurt - halloween.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

halloween :evil:

more the event than the film, just making some "noises" to play in the dark :scared:

I'll be damned. A window popped up this time & played sound. Maybe it was the latest tablet update. I can run it through the boombox on the porch tonight
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:31 pm I'll be damned. A window popped up this time & played sound. Maybe it was the latest tablet update. I can run it through the boombox on the porch tonight
some folk have to right click open in new window/tab.

Kind of minimalistic. Didn't really conjure images of Halloween but was still unsettling just the same. Reminds me of something but can't put my finger on it and it's gonna bug me all night. LOL

wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:53 pm Kind of minimalistic. Didn't really conjure images of Halloween but was still unsettling just the same. Reminds me of something but can't put my finger on it and it's gonna bug me all night. LOL
the idea is to have it (and other bits) playing on loop all evening, as im opening the door to trick or treaters :)
atmospherics, without having to sit here, all evening, listening to screams and chains :hihi:

it's more of this...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=571747
3 of them, 2 recordings in nebulae and morohagene, then one live strega layer too :band:
bones doesn't like the strega :lol:

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:25 pm
melomood wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:31 pm I'll be damned. A window popped up this time & played sound. Maybe it was the latest tablet update. I can run it through the boombox on the porch tonight
some folk have to right click open in new window/tab.
I guess it was the problem. I'm using this touch tablet. I used to hit play and the bar would be active,but no sound. Few days ago I woke to find my tablet os had been updated & now the other page opens
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Cool sound design.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Ya, would be great in a horror film, maybe a science fiction horror film.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Graveyard on the midnight at the halloween.
Scary... I'd don't wanna be there

Very dark and quite scary, there are sounds within sounds.
I wanna be there :)

Return to “Music Cafe”