Batch converter: save folder structure

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed another inconvenience. Acoustica does not understand folders. If I drag and drop the file folders, then all the files are mixed into one folder.

SoundForge preserves folder structure very well when converting.

sub.jpg

This is very handy when you store files in different folders (I think this is obvious, nobody stores all records in one folder). For example, you divide files according to different announcers, recording days, or task number. Launching the converter for each task separately is, alas, a waste of time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Acoustica does maintain the folder structure in the batch processor. Please use the "Import folder" button for that.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:46 am Acoustica does maintain the folder structure in the batch processor. Please use the "Import folder" button for that.

Best,
Stian
Thanks. Again a SoundForge habit where I just dragged and dropped the folder.

stian wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:46 am Acoustica does maintain the folder structure in the batch processor. Please use the "Import folder" button for that.

Best,
Stian
No, it does not work. The Import Folders option also collects files in one folder. Also, this option does not remember the last folder.

To collect all the folders, you need to choose a folder each time. And it works in the same way as import files. All files are converted into one folder.

At the same time, another problem arises: files with the same names are removed each other.

Hi!

Acoustica works as intended in that video. You see the target directory structure under "Destination", so either you will need to create folders manually (Create Folder button) or import the root folder and Acoustica will add the whole subfolder structure automatically.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”